Manage Addiction Lifeline is a user friendly mobile treatment application that allows those recovering from opioid addiction to stay active and in communication with their doctor. The Manage Addiction Lifeline program includes weekly units designed by Dr. Rajiv Juneja, M.D., M.S., who is triple board certified in adult psychiatry, integrative medicine and addiction medicine.
We will connect you to one of our doctors in person before you start the program.
Once you have met with one of our doctors, the Manage Addiction Lifeline is with you everyday via your mobile device so you can:
• Attend weekly video conferences with your doctor, therapist, life coach & fellowship group
• Enter your daily health reports that guide your medical team to personalize your treatment
• Work on Life Map Journaling so you know how you got here and what lies ahead
• Access hundreds of videos and articles to aid your recovery and maintain sobriety
• Each lesson can be read or listened to at your own pace.
• After each lesson a short quiz will ensure you are familiar with the content.
• Your progress is available for review by your doctors and therapists.
... All in the convenience and privacy of your own home. With the Manage Addiction Lifeline – you are never alone!
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
Don’t wait, sign up today and let us connect you to one of our doctors in person.
LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO WE HAVE HELPED
Don’t Just Listen To Us, Listen To Real Patients Who Used Our Program:
“From day one on the Lifeline, I did not feel alone with my addiction anymore. Every single
day, I was communicating with my medical team – giving and getting so much valuable
information and insight on a daily basis.” —E.B., Orange NJ
“Sharing my daily life, past history and future hopes and dreams with my therapist through
guided journaling has really helped me discover my true self and become mindful of how I live
each day.” — L.C., Manhattan, NY
“Looking back, I can hardly believe how self-absorbed & deluded I was - dealing out the daily
lies & excuses to feed my addiction. Today, my relationships are more honest, open & caring.”
— E.P., Fort Lee, NJ
NOTE: Manage Addiction Lifeline is not intended to be used as a stand-alone treatment device or to be used as a substitute for medication. This app was created for the iPhone and is not designed to run properly on the iPad.
- 163.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Hope Road Productions LLC
Safe to Download