Dodge moving obstacles and fly over jumps by tilting and turning your device.
Finish the current level in under the goal time to unlock the next one.
Need a boost of speed? Hit the "Turbo" button! Be careful - it might send you right off the maze.
- Intense 3D graphics and physics (60 frames per second!)
- Intuitive accelerometer-based control system
- Optional touch-based control
- Compete for a Top 10 score with GameCenter leaderboard support
- Same app runs on your iPhone and iPad
- Practice controlling your marble on the introductory level. Choose the "calibrate" option to optimize the controls for how you prefer to hold your device. If you don't like the accelerometer control - try switching to touch-based control.
- Don't expect to make goal time for a level the first try. Making goal time takes practice and requires completing the level with relatively few mistakes.
- If you need to slow down quickly - tilt your device straight back towards you. It's easier to brake when you're not trying to turn.
- Use Turbo to get the best possible level time - or make up time lost by falling. Using Turbo is optional - all levels can be beat without using it.
Manic Marble 4 has been recoded from scratch using the "Oolong" open source 3D engine.
Real Support Got questions? Problems? Just email email@example.com.
- 13.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Rich Olson
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it