Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, IPad Mini 4 or newer.
In the distant future, the world is a dangerous place where the balance of power rests between opposing forces. Warring Factions push and pull the citizens of the Community to join their side to vanquish the opposition.
Master of Wills® is a competitive card game that pits two Factions against each other in a tug-o-war style battle. Players build their Faction deck to manipulate and influence characters from sectors within the Community to join their side. By expanding control over the Community, power can be acquired. Choose a side and become the Master of Wills®.
- Player vs Player Competitive Card Play
- AI vs Player Card Play
- Custom Deck Creation
- Card Collecting
- Leaderboards and Seasons
- Statistic Tracking and Achievements
- Full in-game Chat capabilities with your Friends
- Rank system for skill matching
- Incredible Animations and Art
- 4 Factions, each with unique play styles
- Hundreds of cards to collect and choose to battle with
- Story and Lore for every card
Full support available at masterofwills.com/discord or check out all the videos, card information and so much more at masterofwills.com.
Draw 1 Community card and place in Loyalists. If drawn card is a Law Enforcer (blue), draw 2 additional Community cards and place in Allies.
Kill all of the lowest 2 valued cards on the opponent’s side of the board, not including cards with a value less than 3.
Draw 2 Community cards and place them in your Recruits. Choose 1 of the drawn cards and kill as many matching Community (color) cards on the board as you like.
Draw 5 Community cards. If any have the Faction card icon, place in your Loyalists. If not, place in neutral area.
The Loyal Gentleman
Choose 2 opponent Recruits and move to your Loyalists. Move highest valued card in the neutral area to opponent’s Allies.
Swap 2 cards on the board with 2 Afterlife cards of your choice. Protect the swapped cards until your next turn.
Draw 4 Community cards and place in your Loyalists. Move all cards in your Recruits that match the drawn cards Communities (colors), directly to your Allies.
Place face up in Round Effect. Draw 4 Community cards. Place in your Loyalists or opponent’s Loyalists row. If card is placed in opponent’s Loyalists, its value will be reversed. Protect all 4 cards until your next turn.
Force of Will
Draw 1 Community card and place in your Recruits. Kill 1 card in opponent's Recruits that has a higher value than the drawn card.
Draw 5 Community cards and if any have the Faction card icon, place in your Loyalists. If no Faction icon, place in neutral area.
Choose 1 Afterlife card, draw 1 Community card and choose 1 neutral area card and place 2 in Loyalists and 1 in Allies.
Move as many opponent’s Loyalists back to their Recruits as you like. Shuffle the Recruits row and randomly move 2 of the shuffled cards to your Loyalists. Protect both moved cards until your next turn.
Place face up in Round Effect. Move up to 2 Religion (brown) cards to your Recruits. Protect all Religion (brown) cards until your next turn. Draw 1 Community card to opponent’s Recruits.
Move up to 2 cards each with a value greater than 10 directly to your Loyalists. Reset the cards to their default value.
Draw 4 Community cards to the neutral area. Move 2 neutral area cards to your Recruits and 2 to opponent’s Recruits. Kill 1 card that matches the Community (color) for each card moved to opponent’s side.
Remove all Lasting Effect cards from opponent’s side. Spawn up to 2 Black Mirror cards on both opponent’s rows that did not have Lasting Effects removed from them. Draw and place 1 Community cards under each. All cards from these Communities move to opposite row on board including cards already in rows.
- Faction cards that add (or substract) points to a list of community cards at the same time (ex. Pledge of Fortune), will no longer modify their value instead of adding to the value.
- Non-trigger Round Effect cards will no longer break the game when played on round 8
- AI will no longer break on overtime when going first (Overtime fully works during AI matches!)
Overtime: The players can set some Round Effect cards face down and take turns to play them after the 8 rounds have ended.
New Faction Cards
- Breakout (neutral): Place face down in Round Effect. Reveal at the end of any turn and draw 3 Community cards placing 2 on your side of the board and 1 on opponent's side.
- Time Bomb (neutral): Place face down in Round Effect. At game's end, select a row and add +5 (or -5) points to the Community with the most cards in that row. Row may not contain an active Lasting Effect.
- Assembly (neutral): Place face down in Round Effect. At the end of the game, move up to 6 cards on your side of the board +1 (or -1) row.
Modified Faction Cards
- Mechanize (neutral, buffed): Place face down in Round Effect. At the end of any turn, swap 2 cards from your side of the board with 2 neutral area cards of your choice.
- Earn Credits, DNA or Carbon Packs by completing 4 daily missions playing both AI and PvP matches
- The first release of the incredible animations when playing specific Faction cards including Black Mirror, Architect, Plus/Minus cards and Bladestorm.
- New row selection buttons
- Several new arena approvements
- Several Faction card bug fixes
- Black Screen problem on older devices solved
- Disconnection issues improved greatly
- New ELO Ranking system is now in place. There will be Tiers that you can reach but not drop below once you have achieved a specific level. This is the first update with more visuals coming in the next update.
- 8 new Community Skins
- Bug Fixes
- New Community Skins system will allow players to begin choosing the roles of the Community members when they are pulled first to your side of the board.
- Unlock a special 6th card in random Carbon Packs. A Community Skin can now be unlocked here.
- Use credits for skins as they become available
- In Game Community Skins change depending on your default skin set
- The new Round and Lasting Effect system is now in place. This will not be noticeable to the players but be aware of some potential issues arises in the AI play until next release. It is recommended to avoid Round Effect cards during AI play.
- New functionality added to Afterlife selection in game
- Fix for Manipulator, Black Shade and Red Sky
- Fix for AI removal of Lasting Effects freezing game
- AI is now stronger and will play more Faction cards against opponents
- Updates to the Afterlife and Round Effects viewer
- Major developmental steps towards Custom Community card capabilities; releasing in a future update.
-Added Many eyed one to Dawnlight epics
-Minor bug fixes
The long awaited 1.1.16 release is finally here. This is the largest release since the launch in January. Without further ado, let's go over a few the major new features of this release.
MAJOR UI AND FEATURE UPDATE
- Revamped interface across the entire application.
- News page added for better in game communication and updates.
- Play area has been adapted for expansion purposes. Now you may access the AI, Online Matches, Tutorials, Leaderboard and soon the Campaign modes from one area.
- Card Interface has also changed. You now have Deck area, Faction Cards, and Community Cards.
- The Community Card area is designed for our next release which will allow for Community card customization with IN GAME play. You will be able to begin choosing what characters become when they move into your Faction.
- The Store has been modified with new art and better navigation
- The Profile section has been completely redesigned. Many new features have been added and many more are coming.
- Match History is here! You can see the results of the last 25 matches you have played. This will track if you won, lost, surrendered or disconnected.
- Once you click on a match, you can see the ebb and flow of the entire game. You can see the cards you and the opponent used and what the score was during each round of play. If you go round to round, you can see every move and every faction play that was completed during that round. You can really dive into the analytics of your match to prepare for the next one.
- You can also see a brand new Stats page and Achievements area.
- The biggest addition in the game is the very first multi-turn Round Effects.You will now be able to play (Shadowcell) face down Round Effects or deception cards; other Factions to come soon.
- We have also reworked how the Afterlife and Faction discard piles display.
- There are many new cards, buffed cards and nerfed cards. Please visit the update section in game to see the card changes.
- Manipulator issue locking game resolved
- AI Draw issue resolved
- AI not removing some cards from hand resolved
- Tool tip help on DNA, Credits, and Carbon Packs
- Fixed some faction card errors
- All in-game buttons are working more consistently
- All card functions should work independently of the zoom level
- Added intro video
- MAJOR: Phone Zoom mode has been added. This is a significant play improvement to anyone using a phone device instead of a tablet. There are now 3 zoom levels making the game much easier to see and interact with.
- Improved phone UI. Not only is the zoom functional added but the game interface has been adapted to the phone resolutions.
- MAJOR: Level rewards have been added making it easier to earn credits and packs as you move up in overall experience.
- Networking and connectivity continues to be improved
- Community card movements have been adjusted for online play. At least 20 cards have some level of adjustment.
- Improved Game stability
- Fixed several AI bugs
- Fixed several UI bugs
- New Alphaguard Arena with 3 new musical tracks
- Lasting Effects now have a color glow when played for easier viewing
of the color affecting the row
- Game Tips added while loading
- New loading screen images
- Networking continues to be improved
- Divine Protector has been nerfed. May only move up to 3 Religion (brown) cards to your Recruits
- Red Sky has been buffed. In addition to current rule, he will also be able to choose a card and double it's value.
- Fixed error causing the Player not to draw enough community cards during an AI match
- Resolved Lasting Effect bug that attached a removed effect to the Community card that was also removed.
- Resolved overlap of text in In-Game Chat
- Resolved music for arenas causing the wrong music to play during rounds 5 and 8
- Fixed the Protection and Freeze effects not appearing in game
- Sacrificial Lamb now revives to either you OR the opponent's Recruit row.
* Fixed error causing the IA to draw more cards from the community than it should
* Fixed error causing the IA to freeze after trying to remove lasting effect.
- Report and Ban System
- Add friend option by clicking on his name during a match
- thicker borders on the community cards
- Changes to Arenas
- Terms & Services adjustments
- 439.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Stormcrest, Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it