Being able to quickly and easily recall multiplication and division number facts is a key math skill critical in a child’s development. Children are unlikely to progress without learning these key facts. This app is specifically designed to help children learn this critical skill in a fun way.
• Multiplayer game, suitable for one, two, three or four players
• 10 games all focused on the same key math concept
• All games can be played twice for free
• Each game is a little harder than the previous game
• Game 1 and Game 10 can be used to work out if the app is at the right level of difficulty
• The app focuses on a critical math skill vital for success
To work out if this app is at the right level of challenge try Game 1 and Game 10. If Game 1 is too hard or Game 9 is too easy this app is not at the right level.
The free version of this app allows each game to be played twice before a decision needs to be made to purchase. Games 1 and Game 10 can be played unlimited times for free.
How to Play
1. Select a game to play
2. Players join the game by clicking on ‘Join’
3. Click ‘Start Game’, wait for the count down, and play
4. Slide a tile into the center to match, first tile into the center wins
5. The first player to use all their tiles wins the game
Math focus of each game
Game 1 – 2x, 5x, 10x number facts
Game 2 – 2x, ÷2, 5x, ÷5, 10x, ÷10 number facts
Game 3 – 3x, 4x number facts
Game 4 – 3x, ÷3, 4x, ÷4 number facts
Game 5 – 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, x ÷ number facts
Game 6 – 6x, ÷6 number facts
Game 7 – 7x, ÷7 number facts
Game 8 – 8x, ÷8 number facts
Game 9 – 9x, ÷9 number facts
Game 10 – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, x ÷ number facts
Math Adventures is a New Zealand company helping children learn mathematics. We develop apps that focus on the key concepts that need to be fully understood to progress and succeed in mathematics. Our apps range from learning to count up to understanding and using fractions and decimals, with each app focusing on one key concept or skill.
• Everyone can learn mathematics
• Playing educationally rich games and apps improves understanding
• Learning math should be fun and exciting, a rewarding adventure
Our growing variety of apps is research based and classroom tested to make sure they help children learn.
Math Slide is part of our ‘play and learn’ series, which are games high in educational value where children learn as they play. We are also currently developing ‘learning’ apps which use the power of the iPad to help children understand and learn key math concepts and to unravel misunderstandings.
- 17.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Math Adventures
Safe to Download