Math Vocab 3 teaches the most important words needed to succeed in Grade 3 math. Fun activities step the user through the 4 key stages of learning from recognition through to using the word appropriately in context (most apps miss this step!)
Multi-modal presentation through text, audio and images suits a wide variety of learners.
*** 5 stars! Brilliant! An app that understands how kids actually learn. Thank you!
*** 5 stars! Wow, my Grade 2 son wasn't confident with some of these words. I am glad I started him with the first app in the series.
Children who struggle with math often don't understand what they are asked to do. They don't know the meaning of the words. This app ensures they understand AND can use the key terms.
The app builds word skills in a fun, game-like environment based on the latest research in vocabulary development.
This app is the third in a grade-by-grade series of math vocab apps. For any struggling learner it is recommended to start with Math Vocab 1 and work your way through each app sequentially.
(Look on the app store for a reduced-price bundle of the whole series.)
This app is a must-have for kids struggling with math or for those who want to get a head-start on upcoming content.
- Builds word comprehension skills step-by-step using 4 stages of learning.
- Incremental learning. New levels are unlocked only when your child is ready.
- Frustration-free. Your child will always be guided to the correct answer.
- Fun and engaging Reward Center increases motivation.
- Easy parental review. Just check out the stars to see how your child is doing.
- Content is designed by professional teachers and researchers. Words taught are derived from Common Core and state standards.
- Advanced levels include timers to ensure fluency. Research shows fluency in the foundation skills is critical to reading and math comprehension.
- Easy to use. Can be used independently (just hand it over: your child will know what to do!) or with a therapist/parent for intervention.
- Provides extensive reporting for up to 10 players to suit the needs of teachers and therapists.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them!
To evaluate the app, download the free version, which has 4 free levels. Additional levels and additional players can be accessed with in-app purchases. (All levels can be purchased for $2.99 -- price may change.)
If you prefer no in-app purchases, download the School Edition of this app, which includes all levels and up to 10 players.
If your child struggles with math vocabulary, they may also have difficulty with reading comprehension. Check out our other apps to strengthen your child’s reading skills: www.HappyFrogApps.com.
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
We collect NO private information in our app. None! Our apps do not allow unrestricted web or social media access. We conform to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- 47.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Janine Toole
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it