What do you think the odds are of getting 5 'named hands'? Would you believe > 80%?
- The deck is shuffled
- The first 25 cards from a deck of cards are grouped into 5 'hands'
- Now, rearrange the cards into 5 'named hands', such as:
o Royal Flush
o Straight Flush
o Four of a Kind
o Full House
o Three of a Kind
o Two Pair
High Card wouldn't be a 'named hand', and would give you 100% win. Not much fun winning every time.
With 9 possible combinations of 'named hands' and using a random 25 cards out of 52, you get >80% chance of winning a game.
== HOW TO PLAY ==
- To move the cards, you can do either:
o Tap each pair of cards you want to swap, or
o Drag a card onto another card to swap them
== FEATURES ==
- Practice mode = play without being timed and with unlimited moves (card swaps)
- Timed mode = race against a clock
- Limited Moves mode = challenge yourself with a limited number of moves (card swaps)
== QUESTIONS ==
Please visit: https://www.curiousbeagle.com/contact/
- 20.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Larry Bulen
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it