The Melbourne Queer Film Festival app lets you:
Explore the Festival program:
- Browse the program by name, date, venue
- Browse ‘What's On Next' at the Festival
- View both free and ticketed events
Buy and download tickets:
- Go paperless: your tickets can be scanned directly from the screen
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem sessions immediately
- Add your tickets to Passbook
- Add your sessions to iCal
Schedule your attendance and share with friends:
- Create a shortlist of events through your Wishlist and connect it to your calendar??
- Share events with friends through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Want to be part of the conversation? Include #MQFF30 in your tweets
Left your printed tickets at home?
The app stores all your ticket barcodes on your device regardless of how you purchased (web, phone or in-person). Door staff can scan your ticket right from your device's screen.
About the Melbourne Queer Film Festival:
Melbourne Queer Film Festival screens the best of local and international LGBTIQ themed films from across the world to Melbourne audiences every March.
A highlight of Melbourne’s cultural and LGBTIQ community calendar the 30th Festival presents more than
140 features, shorts and documentaries screening at Cinema Nova, Village Jam Factory, and The Capitol Theatre.
MQFF challenges and entertains by delivering a curated festival of queer film content and encourages discussion of LGBTIQ issues through panels and special events. MQFF promotes emerging filmmakers and access to screen storytelling through industry programs and community workshops.
Visit www.mqff.com.au for more information.
About the developers:
Ferve Tickets are proud to support this year's Melbourne Queer Film Festival program.
Whether you're buying tickets online or at the box office, knowing where to be for the next show, or having your tickets and passes when you need them, we're with you the whole way.
Minor interface updates for iOS7
- Updated iOS7 framework
- Update to correct add to calendar issue (where 5 or more items were added)
* Update to in app tickets
* Update to app name
* Update to Account screen and accessing tickets
- 152.0 MB
- Update Date:
- eFirst Group
Safe to Download