Iceborne Ready * Latest Events * Build Searcher * Wikipedia * Stunning UI
- GET THE LATEST ONLINE REWARDS, EVENT QUESTS, AND BOUNTIES INFORMATION!
Don't miss any login rewards and time-limited events!
All the info you need will deliver to you!
You can check game-related news & articles, schedule for event quests, weekly or daily bounties and other useful information (Some features are premium members only)
- DATABASE FOR PS4 & XBOXONE & PC
Databases are free to update! All databases can be used offline!
You can switch the database to the platform you are playing with.
The database is organized manually to be synchronized with the game.
The database will be updated soon after the game is updated. The data will deliver within the app, you won't need to update the client, just drag and refresh to get updated!
- COMPLETE GAME WIKIPEDIA, WITH A POWERFUL SEARCH ENGINE
Setting filters to find anything from the game. The filters can be anything you want, elements, slots, weapon augments, skills.. or just use keywords!
Star an item for your targets. Need a weapon? Complete a quest? Mark them as your favorites, so that you can visit later!
New in-game map added! Can you imagine using it like google map? It is even more powerful than the one in the game!
- MAKE A BUILD BY SEARCHING SKILLS!
Use the powerful build searcher to find builds! ICEBORNE support!
You can save the builds for later use.
Saved builds can be sorted by defense, name or modified time.
You can tag the builds for better grouping/filtering.
- ONLINE STORAGE
My builds, My jewel sets, and My favorites...
Newly introduced "Online Member" allows you to store your data on the cloud!
You can visit your data anytime on any of your devices.
No need to worry about your data - after you delete the app or even worse, lost your phone. We kept them safe!
Choose different plans for your needs.
- MULTI LANGUAGES SUPPORT
We provide online Google Sheets for different languages. If you don't find your language supported in the app, just help to make one! I'll make sure they will be added in the later versions.
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY!
The app is completely made using the cutting-edge Flutter engine from Google. Try the FUTURE out!
Everything you want from Monster Hunter World, all in this app!
Terms and conditions:
Follow me on twitter!
Brave hunter! Take me along!
I will be your best partner to help you explore the new world!
Now you can get results sooner than before.
Now you can get results sooner than before.
Fixed Several Bugs.
・ Added "Weapon Tree" function on weapon page.
・ Build card statistics support weapon augments, parts upgrade, and awakened weapon skills.
・ Fixed an issue for sharing build cards.
・ Supports 13 languages!
・ Added 'Save Password' on the login page
・ Build Searcher supports for searching builds by empty slots
・ Build Searcher supports Full Armor Sets.
・ Added statistics on craft materials on the build detail page
・ Added "Weapon Tree" button in the weapon list, you can quickly select weapon.
・ Added "Basic Attack" value and filter to weapon list
・ Added "Final Upgrade" filter to the charm list
・ Added "Quest Mode" filter in the quest list
・ "MR Augment Materials" added to Wiki Top Page
・ Updated MR Monsters Capture HP percentage
・ Updated Kinsect filter for IB
・ Fixed an issue after starred a meal skill
・ Fixed an issue where meal skills could not be searched
・ Fixed a crash issue with some devices
・ Fixed a Facebook login issue for some devices
・ Fixed the white screen issue when choosing the weapon in the build searcher.
・ Fixed an issue that the charms page cannot be displayed normally.
・ Fixed an issue that the search cannot be performed normally after switching the data language.
・ Added quests and mission wiki.
・ Added a new map of the Tundra Region in the Guiding Lands.
・ The monster information has been updated in each area in the Guiding Lands. Area-limited monsters have also been distinguished.
・ [IOS] Local data can now be saved correctly after login
・ Fixed an issue where the screen would be blank when editing builds
・ Fixed an issue that the global search bar does not pop up when you click again
・ Fixed an error when searching texts in the charms and jewels list.
・ French data has been added.
・ Added new maps: Hoarfrost Reach, Guiding Lands.
・ Build results can be sorted now.
・ Added new weapon augments and parts upgrades.
・ Added build card making, sharing and importing.
・ Added a new global search box on the Wiki top page.
・ Edit build page is reworked, added special mantles options.
・ The pictures on the news and event page can be zoomed by tapping.
・ When the armor template contains only one gear, the gear is used instead.
・ The number of jewel templates can be set by clicking in the build result.
・ Added jewel level and skill filters.
・ The color of the template is unified to green.
・ Fixed an issue that the armor template does not count the highest defense.
・ Fixed an issue where extra skill points beyond the upper limit could not be displayed.
・ Fixed an issue that the tag is not selected by default.
・ Fixed some weapon names and charm names.
・ Correct the display name of jewel templates.
・ Add Iceborne monster data.
・ Add pictures for the monster pages.
・ The Build Searcher supports the "Secret" set skill.
・ Adding a "Default Jewel Number" setting to my jewel set.
・ Add a reset button for each skill condition.
・ Added a "Settings" group in Me tab.
・ The Build Searcher can now set an upper limit for parallel calculations to prevent overuse of memory and crashing. Please set in the new setting menu.
・ Add a "Reset" button in the search result.
・ Optimize the search speed when selecting skills that can be activated by multiple methods.
・ Items rewards in the bounty quests can be tapped to jump to the item page.
・ The armor template in the search result can now be clicked to jump to the armors list to view the corresponding armors.
・ Links in news can now be correctly tapped and navigated.
・ You can return to the previous page correctly after adding a new jewel set.
・ You will not be asked to save when you have not modified the jewel set.
・ Fixed an issue that some armor templates did not correctly participate in the build searching.
・ Fixed an issue that certain skills (some skills with more than level 2 from level 4 jewels) are not working in the searching.
・ Only selecting HR in the Build Searcher will not include MR charms anymore.
・Build Searcher supports Xbox One platform.
・Data now updates automatically. (You don't need to click "Data Update", you will still get a notification when new data is updated)
・The default dataset filter has been removed to prevent no data from being displayed.
・Gunlance level filter is increased to 6.
・Fixed an issue that the slots from a locked weapon are not used.
・Fixed an issue that the excluded skills are not working.
・Fixed an issue that the results cannot be saved sometimes.
・Fixed an issue that the slot filter of the weapon list cannot filter level 4 slots
・Fixed an issue that the Hunting Horn note skills filter is not working properly.
* Added data for Iceborne weapons and materials.
* Added support for the Xbox One platform.
* Added Master Event Quests Data.
* Fixed some data errors.
* Support switching to the Xbox One platform!
* Support the Iceborne Master Event Quests Calendar! Press the MR button to switch.
* The build searcher is now using multiple CPU cores to do the calculation. You can view the results while searching, pause and resume the search, and continue searching after reaching the limits.
* You can use charms from high rank if you search builds for Iceborne.
* Hold the back button in the wiki pages to quickly jump to the previously viewed page.
* Remember all list status (refreshed when a filter is updated)
* Add grouping of skills, decorations, and monster lists, foldable.
* The ammunition for the BGs contains all the detailed data, and you can use the slider to view the available amount of ammunition under different level skills.
* HH adds Echo Notes.
* Materials for making weapons are split into 'crafting' and 'upgrading'.
* Add material details of weapons, armors, and charms.
* Added a confirmation dialog if you don't save your builds or jewel sets.
* New uniform UI for wiki lists.
* Fixed an issue with "Data Transfer" for iOS, and now does not display the button when there is no data to transfer.
* Fixed "Keyword Search" which now correctly filters the list as soon as the text is entered.
* Fixed an issue where news was not refreshed properly
* Fixed an issue where the extra skill points were displayed incorrectly when adjusting the activated skills.
* Fixed an issue that builds could not be found in some cases
* Fixed an issue that you cannot choose gears when editing a custom build if you set hunter rank to 'Master' in the build searcher.
・[Iceborne] DLC support, currently updated "armors", "charms", "jewels" and "skills", other data will be updated later.
・[Dataset] Supports DLC and previews datasets.
・[Build Searcher] It fully supports Iceborne's new data, 4-level slots and 4-level jewels. Added "jewel template" to match level 4 jewels with 1 skill.
・[Build Searcher] The set skill can now be selected according to the activated skill. It can also be set separately for different activate situations.
・[Builds] "My Builds" and "My Jewel Sets" are now accessible from multiple pages.
・[Search Builds] Added the "Hunter Rank" option to quickly filter the data of LR, HR and MR.
・[Search Builds] Weapon Templates now support level 4 slots.
・[Search Builds] Added maximum number limits for search results.
・[Wiki Pages] Redesign the wiki pages.
・[Select Skills] Press and hold the skill bar to display the information of the corresponding skill level; swipe or click to change the skill level;
・[Jewel Limits] You can directly edit the current configuration using "modify jewel set".
・[My Jewel Set] Refine the display of the number of jewels.
・[Selections] Provides select all functions for some multiple selection page.
・[Build Summary] The show style is changed. You can click to check the wiki.
・[Build Summary] Added the function "Use as skill conditions", which will copy the activated skills to the build searcher.
・[Search Results] interface is redesigned. You can now quickly set the activated skills or set the number of jewels by clicking on them.
・[Search Results] The number of skill points that are activated more than the conditions is indicated in green. The number of jewels not enough is indicated in red.
・[Armors Wiki] Added Rare 9 to 12 entries.
・[Skills Wiki] Added an entry for "Secret" skills.
・[Weapons Wiki] Resetting tags will not reset the weapon type now.
・[Selection] The item name can now be clicked on the selection list page, and the clickable area is marked as a light blue background.
・[Search Keyword] You can enter multiple keywords by using the space bar.
・[Search Keyword] English keywords are optimized.
・[Search Keyword] Filter immediately when input.
・[Search Builds] Select the weapon to enter the selection list and jump to the corresponding weapon correctly.
・[Wiki Pages] After entering the weapon page from the wiki top page, the filter can be correctly displayed according to the type of weapon.
・[Weapons Wiki] Hunting horns can now be filtered according to the correct skills.
・[LB/HB] Fixed an issue where the ammo name could not be displayed.
・[Selection] You can now filter the armors/charms list by skill name.
・[Armors list] Fixed a problem that the skill level is not displayed after the skill name.
・[Localization] Fixed a number of English localization issues
・Tags in My Builds will not purge the builds data anymore.
※ If you have encountered this issue already, please try to restore your data by "Data Backup" -> "Restore data from old version"
・"Reset all conditions" now reset all conditions, no joking.
・The update client version can show correctly.
・Events and Bounties will show correctly after switching the platform.
・The duration and cooldown time of special mantles can show correctly now.
New in-game map added! Can you imagine using it like Google map? It is even more powerful than the one in the game!
* The data from new paid DLC 'Iceborne' will be updated soon. Become a member to check out then!
* APP REMAKE! Built with Flutter, the cutting edge technology engine to support cross-platform. Smooth experience than ever!
* "Online Member" is available! You can save all your data on the cloud! Signup for free to check your data on any of your devices!
* "Otomo's Lifetime Contract" has been renamed to "Offline Member". You can choose both memberships for different situation.
* Game Maps are available! Check in-game map just like using other map apps! Highlight all the gathering points you are looking for!
* You can set your weapon as the condition to search for a build!
* Remake the algorithm to search builds, MUUUUUCH FASTER than before!
* Wiki Favourites remake! You can check/modify while at any wiki page. You can even use them as a filter to find gears and skills!
* Filters remake! Now they are "tags". They are the most powerful filters to find every data from the game!
* My builds can be sorted automatically! By defense, name or modified time!
* Added my jewel sets! You can manage your jewels to keep track of what jewels you have when you are in the game! Use them to find the build just for you!
* You can use weapon augments when editing the build!
* Check the build summary to find the sum of your gears' defense!
* Improved Data reloading speed. Switching platforms will not force to reload the data. You can check all the data, while the ones not available for your platform will be marked grey.
* Item type page
* Monster material drop information and material source information
* Completed the contents of the items
- 137.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Jarvis Lee
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it