As a webmagazine Mini4 has a distinct advantage by reaching the entire potential market, just-in-time with a “click” on the computer dashboard. Collectors can be involved in Mini4 through forums, social media like Facebook and Twitter and visual media like Instagram and Pinterest.
Mini4 size is 180 x 240 mm, made of 98 pages.
Each issue includes:
- What’s new: a comprehensive selection of oncoming novelties released by the most important manufacturers, including models specially created for local distributors and limited edition items.
- 3 to 4 monographs dedicated to models by major manufacturers, selected from the new
and the best sellers.
- Interviews with artists, creators of dioramas, manufacturers of masterpiece, one-off hand
built models and photographers.
- Interviews with scale modelcar collectors.
- Meetings with key experts of the scale modelcar and car industry
- Social media involvement to inspire pro-active team-spirit with readers and fans.
- Discontinued, sold-out models.
- Information about retailers and stockist.
- Store profiles, with the possibly of being active as a website/shop.
- Specialized auctions of collectibles.
- 19.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Magzter Inc.
Safe to Download