- Connect with Misty
- Use your iOS device to set up Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections to your robot.
- Drive Misty by using the joystick directional controls in the app.
- Obtain Misty’s IP address. Use this address to connect Misty to the API Explorer, and to send REST commands to your robot.
- Check Misty’s battery level.
- View information about the hardware and software installed on your robot.
- Update to Misty’s system software.
To connect to Misty:
1. Power up your robot.
2. Log in to the Misty Companion App. Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled and your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
3. Connect the app to your robot via Bluetooth by following the on-screen prompts.
4. When the Bluetooth connection is established, follow the directions on-screen to connect Misty to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
For a detailed guide on how to use the Companion App, check out the “Companion App” section of Misty’s documentation at docs.mistyrobotics.com.
Interested in the Misty robotics platform? Visit mistyrobotics.com to learn more!
Various UI improvements
Increased timeout for network on-boarding.
Fixed accuracy of device list.
Added analytics for crash reporting.
- 105.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Misty Robotics
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it