It has been exclusively designed to assist with the installation and fitment of MiX on-board computers into vehicles.
MiX TechTool provides useful diagnostic information related to the tracking, verification and adjustment of on-board computer installations.
• Supports FM, MiX 4000 and MiX 6000
• Asset summaries
• Installation summaries including installation configuration for each asset
• Real-time connectivity to MiX 4000 and MiX 6000 via Bluetooth
• Diagnostics output, which includes status of vehicle, firmware version, GPS position/velocity and more
• Ability to change settings including units of measurement and, date and time formats
• The "Assign IMEI" page now displays a message to indicate that the assigning of the IMEI is in progress after entering the IMEI and tapping on the check button. This message also disables the check button to prevent technicians from clicking on it multiple times.
• Additional help text has been added to the odometer and engine hours upload page that explains to technicians when the odometer/engine hour reading will be applied.
• Three additional diagnostic fields have been added to the Diagnostics page. Users are now able to view the ignition voltage, if the ignition state is on or off and whether the ignition is wired or not.
- A new feature has been added to change the asset site.
- A shortcut has been added to the slide-out menu to select a new asset.
- 62.9 MB
- Update Date:
- MiX Telematics
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it