Your suggestions for future updates and enhanced features are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program® (MKSAP® 18) provides you with the most current and critical information in the core of internal medicine and its subspecialties so you can stay aware of what you need to know as a practicing physician in internal medicine today. MKSAP 18 consists of well-researched text sections and 1,200 exam-like multiple-choice questions along with hundreds of figures, charts, and tables to enhance your learning experience. MKSAP 18's original, high-quality questions comprise patient-based clinical scenarios based on the latest evidence. Each question will challenge your decision-making, help you discover areas of strength, and target areas for you to update or acquire new knowledge. This app enables subscribers to MKSAP 18 Digital or MKSAP 18 Complete to read all of the text and answer all of the questions offline. When you are connected to the Internet, answers will sync automatically with the online version.
The publisher of MKSAP 18, American College of Physicians (ACP), is a diverse community of internal medicine specialists and subspecialists united by a commitment to excellence. Internists apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness. With 154,000 members in countries across the globe, ACP is the largest medical-specialty society in the world. ACP and its physician members lead the profession in education, standard-setting, and the sharing of knowledge to advance the science and practice of internal medicine.
- Create highlights for both text and question content
- Organize highlights by color
- Review your highlights using the highlight index
- Highlights are automatically synced across all of your devices
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- General Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Adaptive Flashcards (for Complete subscribers only)
- Reinforce your knowledge through repeated exposure to incorrectly answered flashcards
- Search enhancements
- Hand-curated results for our most popular search terms
- Search terms are now more visible on content pages, making it easier to find relevant information
- Board exam-like Custom Quizzes
- Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
- Starred questions allow you to filter, clear, and create custom quizzes from their own selection of questions
- Resize text to improve readability, especially on smaller devices
- Enable "Night Mode" for easier reading in low-light conditions
Stability & Performance
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
- 218.2 MB
- Update Date:
- American College of Physicians
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it