1. Record the beginning and end of each contraction. The app creates a contraction summary – including date, time and duration of your contractions – to share (via email or text) with your partner, coach, doctor and/or medical provider.
2. Create your ideal birth environment and experience using My Birth Plan guide. You can outline your preferences in terms of birth attendants, amenities, pain management, labor tools, etc., and then share your plan (via email or text) with your partner, coach, doctor and/or medical provider.
3. Decide which items to bring to the hospital for labor, postpartum and baby with our hospital bag checklist. You also can use the app to pre-register for your delivery, research tours and classes available at MoBap, and retrieve directions to the hospital.
4. Celebrate your baby’s arrival with an electronic birth announcement, customized to include your baby’s name, photo, birthdate, height and weight. You can send the adorable announcement to family and friends via email, text message, Twitter and/or Facebook.
Remember, this app does not replace the advice of your doctor or health provider. Always check with your doctor if you have questions or concerns about your pregnancy or delivery. Be sure to check out our MoBap Baby Feeding Log app for valuable tools to help you keep track of your baby’s daily feedings, diaper changes, growth stats, etc.
- 3.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it