Whether you're a serious collector, a novice, or somewhere in between, myArmsCache has everything you need to keep track of your firearms, ammo, accessories and time at the range (and much more)
With myArmsCache you can:
▪ Keep a detailed inventory of your Guns, Ammo & Accessories
▪ Track your ammo usage and how many rounds you have remaining
▪ View the date(s) you shot each gun, how many rounds you fired, and the ammo used
▪ Keep a detailed record of your time at the range, including a photo of the target, guns(s) used, number of rounds shot, etc.
▪ Keep track of your purchases to see how much money you spent on Guns, Ammo & Accessories
▪ Try it FREE!
Keep a detailed inventory of your Guns, Ammo, and Accessories
▪ RANGE CHECKLIST
Keep a Range Checklist with Guns, Ammo and Accessories you take with you to the Range
▪ RANGE REPORT
Keep a detailed record of your time at the Range, including photos, gun used, ammo used, and more.
▪ SHOPPING LIST
Use the Shopping List to keep track of Guns, Ammo, and Accessories you want to purchase
▪ PURCHASE REPORT
Use the Purchase Report to keep track of how much money you spent on Guns, Ammo, and Accessories
View Statistics on the Guns, Guns Sold, Ammo, and Accessories
▪ EXPORT DATA:
Export the data for your Guns, Guns Sold, Ammo, and Accessories in a CSV File. The CSV File can be opened with a spreadsheet program, such as Excel or Numbers.
You have the option to set a password for the app. The password can be between 4-10 characters. Once you set the password, you can use Touch ID or Face ID to log into the app.
▪ BACKUP DATA:
*All data is stored on your device. The app does NOT automatically backup your data. It's your choice whether you backup to iCloud and/or iTunes.
*If you don't want to backup with iCloud or iTunes, you can use iTunes File Sharing to copy the databases to your computer. That way you'll have a copy of your data in case you get a new device or are unable to restore from backup. You can find directions in the app by going to the Options & Support sections and selecting Instructions for Backing up Data.
**Although myArmsCache is available for the iPhone & iPad, it does NOT sync data between devices. If you want your data on more than one device, you can use iTunes File Sharing.
▪ TRY IT FREE!
With the FREE version of the app, you can enter a limited number of items before being asked to make a one-time purchase to remove the limit for the number of items you can add.
- Updated Statistics section to breakout stats for All Guns, Current Guns, and Sold Guns.
- Fixed the Notes field on the details screen so all text is visible
- Fixed issue with photo not saving to the photo library
- Fixed issue in Range Report with not saving the other gun
- Shooting Records listing now shows Distance from target.
- Update UI of Range Section to show # of Shooting Records at the bottom of the Shooting Record Summary instead of photos icon.
- Compatibility with iPhone X
- Minor bug fixes and updates
- 4.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Drea Creative LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it