MyPermissions to scan the apps on your social networks you use every day as well as those you’ve stopped using and have forgotten about. Discover which apps pose a threat to your most sensitive information, so you can stay connected… and safe.
Download the MyPermissions App to scan Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Dropbox and additional services for privacy and data risk.
With MyPermissions you can:
* Scan all of your major social networks to see what apps have access to your information, and what data they have access to.
* See at a glance what permissions you have authorized on your behalf through the apps you use every day and those you don’t.
* Enable 24/7 protection to get real time alerts when apps gain access to your personal information, and confirm your authorization or revoke permissions immediately.
MyPermissions is a powerful app empowering users to scan the apps they use everyday to see, in a clear and easy to navigate way, what apps have exactly what permissions to act on your behalf and what data they have access to. Use Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and other apps safely by knowing what you’ve authorized. Approve trusted credentials or report concerning activity.
Our Privacy Cleaner app helps guard you against privacy threats across all major online services, including:
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
MSNBC: "Finds and fixes all your privacy settings."
Mashable: "Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts."
USA Today: "See what programs and services can borrow your keys [...] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege."
Wired: "Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at MyPermissions made a handy dashboard linking to every one."
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Connect to the online accounts (social services) you'd like to scan. We'll check for external connections and third-party apps that are using your online account to access your private information such as post in your name, know your location, contacts and more and show them in an easy to navigate report.
- Use the dashboard to get an overview of who's accessing your data on all your monitored services.
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don't use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we'll direct you to the account's website and you'll enter your data on their server.
We created MyPermissions because we believe in giving individuals control over their privacy and data. To provide, manage, and improve our services, we collect a list of the installed apps from your device. We use the list solely in an aggregated and non-identifying manner and we do not share this information with others. Ever.
The app is FREE to scan, but requires an annual paid subscription to control the access to personal information.
- €15/year in Europe
- $15/year in rest of the world
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- 4.35.121 (233)
- 51.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Online Permissions Technologies
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it