Use the MTR app to collect Service, Log, Corrosion, and Technical Notes data as well as pictures to provide high quality cloud-based reporting.
MTR is designed by water treatment professionals for water treatment professionals with the goal of putting the power of cloud computing and report generation in your pocket.
The new MTR iOS app provides you with the ability to:
- Create highly detailed reports with or without internet
- Input pump metric data
- Input inventory metric data
- Take and modify photos
- Reorder inventory
- Manage service visits based upon Pending or Late reports
- Save data locally or upload directly to the server
- Email completed reports to your customer instantly
Note: You must have an MyTechReports (MTR) account to login and create reports. If you want to know more about MyTechReports (MTR), please reach out to us at Advantage Controls. You may reach us at 1-800-743-7431 for more information.
2. Carry forward notes for pump & inventory
3. Remember unit of measurement for inventory
2. Range layout change on mobile app.
3. Added support for fixed tests on mobile app.
4. Added primary/secondary customer permissions to mobile app.
5. Added Account # to the App Customer/Unit Info page.
6. Implemented Checklist for Reports (App implementation).
7. Added option to cancel upload after clicking on upload to server.
8. Fixed test values not matching from mobile app to web.
9. Clear “Uploaded Reports” from the app is now available.
10. Added Quick Phrases to mobile app. These can be configured on the web from Tools > Report Options > Quick Phrases.
• Auto Saving: We have implemented auto saving for reports in order to prevent data loss in the event that the app/phone crashes, or the app is closed without saving the report.
• Download Templates: You now have the ability to download templates to complete reports completely offline.
• Adjust ranges: Now you have the option to make changes to ranges on the go, and they will be saved and used for that report system wide. (Mobile or Desktop)
• Many other bug fixes and improvements.
- Image upload will now retry any failed uploads up to three times.
- We've implemented offline formula calculations to extend offline capabilities to the app.
- System improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Ordering Inventory feature.
- Report listing page added search functionality to search the report based on the name.
- Alter image dimension(small, medium, large) based on the customer needs.
- Added SDS/PDS documentation.
- Start/End/Travel time changing.
- Improve system minor fixes.
-Fix for calculation double click issue.
-Fix for multiple choice options for Multiple type tests.
-Fix for iOS vertical scrolling issue.
-Added Unit/Customer Details Page.
-User can view the report PDF after uploading the report.
-Ability to send mail with report PDF as attachment.
-Geo location feature while creating the report.
-Graph for inventory, pump and water meter grid.
-Added ON/OFF toggle switch for each section of the service report.
-Ability to do calculation for the formula cell of the service report.
-Fixed the picture upload bug that some users have been experiencing.
-Fixed the image rotate and crop functions.
We've done numerous unmentioned bug fixes and process improvements. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to the MTR Support Team.
- Added continue button in login with pin page
- changed the text label
- Added logging logic to the reports.
- Clearing the storage after logging out.
- Disabled the capitals for the company key while loggin in.
- After Submitting the report, all the grid buttons and input fields are disabled - Removed columns in inventory grid (Max Capacity, Low Alarm, and Chemical Consumed).
- Added the tutorial video under help section.
- Late/Pending reports issue. - Average GPD and GPM calculating as soon as the user enter current reading
-Service Grid tab reset issue.
-Provided a fix for missing reports issue.
-Redirecting report back to the Uploaded list, not uploaded list, pending list or late list - optimizations
- Graph was rendering same for all the service grid cell notes
- Splashscreen was taking more time to load
- Timeout error fix
- Adding info message under pin page to prevent issues
-Graphing and charting should be responding now.
-MTR artwork splash screen (loading screen) will render the image on 6+ and 7+ iOS devices now.
-Fixed a bug that would cause some Android users to see "index.html" text in the top left of the screen, forcing them to shutdown the app and reboot it. This has been fixed.
-We added a little more clarification on the PIN# page.
- 77.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Advantage Controls
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it