At NCBI we are working every day with people of all ages, from young babies to those reaching their 100th birthday. About 95% of people we work with have some remaining vision while about 5% are completely blind. There are currently 224,000 people with impaired vision in Ireland. By 2020, this number will rise to 276,000. We understand the impact of sight loss – the fear people may feel if they are having difficulties doing things like reading, writing, seeing road signs or recognising faces; the worries families have about their loved ones living alone safely; the dreams and desires parents have for their children born with partial sight to ensure that they enjoy their childhood. We provide emotional and practical help so that people can live their lives fully with confidence and independence, now and into the future.
Download our Mobile App now to:
· See more Info about NCBI
· Make Donations/Fundraise for NCBI
· Receive News and Push Messages around events and activities with NCBI.
· Track our funding progress
· Register to Volunteer to assist NCBI
· Contact us by Phone, Email or Social Media.
· Share our App with your friends and family – to help us spread the word
And much more…..
T&C’s: By downloading this app you agree that NCBI can send you location specific Push Notice messages from time to time through the App for promotional and marketing purposes.
- 3.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Smart Appys
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it