Follow the simple rules, and laugh your faces off while being rewarded for some of the worst decisions you’ve ever made. What could be better?!
The app includes thousands of cards that were specially designed for a memorable fun night. Just remember: the more you’ve done, and the more you ADMIT, the better you’ll do. So check your shame at the door and have fun!
Some questions can be dirty and adult-themed so keep an eye out which deck you are selecting.
- 1100+ Cards
- 8 Decks
- Hours of learning how dirty your friends are
- For 2 players minimum
- Offline mode
- Loving your friends more in the end
- Some minor public embarrassment and disappointment
HOW TO PLAY
- Gather around in a circle.
- Read the statements out loud.
- Everyone who did what the card says does the punishment, (punishment is decided by the group, drinking water, doing push-ups, stripping).
- If you've never done it, don't do the punishment.
If you're the only one from the group who is doing the punishment, then you must give a detailed account of the situation behind the adventure.
LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF
The game brings comic relief to each player’s past, present and future. What may have seemed like a horrible idea at the time now earns points and makes friends laugh.
FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS
Each time you play the Never Have I Ever card game, the group dynamic is different, and when combined with thousands of different scenarios, it creates boundless gameplay and entertainment.
AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!
While the cards provoke many reactions – laughter, blushing, cringing – they are not designed to personally offend anyone. The only rule is ‘no judgment.’
Never Have I Ever: Dirty Games subscription:
- Gives users instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Fixed a crash in iOS 15.
- Added new settings menu.
- Fixed GUI issues with all newer iPhone devices that have notches.
- Fixed some GUI issues on newer iPhone devices.
- 14.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Teo Braun
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it