This app assists customers when troubleshooting the connectivity and configuration of satellite communication systems aboard their aircraft.
Network Tools captures in-flight WiFi and satellite internet health details and delivers to support rep or crew for up to date status and troubleshooting tools.
Once app is connected to the onboard Wi-Fi network, the app can perform status queries of the various connected devices or SATCOM hardware. The status of each component is presented graphically. Any issues with the connection is identified through a visual indicator, and a probable solution is presented.
Key Features are:
- Uses Ping and Traceroute to quickly determine the internet status of connected devices.
- Speed tests for Satellite networks.
- Various SATCOM connection management
- Per device internet connection control.
- Per device bandwidth usage graph.
- Per WAN connection bandwidth usage.
- Cabin IP PBX status including it's extension or call status.
- Network QoS management
- Push notification for Network change.
- Visual cues for network status including failure notification.
- Troubleshooting history logs and email option to send to ground.
- 17.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Stitel Networks, LLC
Safe to Download