What are benefits of listening to white noise?
- Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
- Pacifies fussy and crying babies
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Increases focus while enhancing privacy
- Soothes headaches and migraines
- Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
What are the different sound colors?
- White noise sounds similar to static of an analog TV or radio station that has stopped broadcasting. White noise has equal energy across all sound frequencies.
- Brown noise sounds like a powerful waterfall. It has more energy at the lower frequencies and if you have a good speaker system with a subwoofer you should be able to really feel it.
- Pink noise's upper sound frequencies don't fall off as fast as they do with brown noise, so you'll get a little more punch. The most interesting thing about pink noise is it's found in almost all electronic devices (known as flicker noise) and even in biological systems.
- Blue and violet noise are the opposites of pink and brown noise, respectively, and sound like spraying water from a garden hose. It has more energy at the higher frequencies which means more treble and less bass.
- Curious to learn more about color noises? Check out this article for all the details: http://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise-player/
Drag the Sound Color slider to select brown, pink, white, blue, violet, or somewhere in-between. Next, drag the low and high cut filters to further customize to your liking. Adjust device volume using the on-screen volume slider to a comfortable level. You can also specify to play audio to any AirPlay supported device. Toggle audio playback using the Play/Pause button.
Created by the audio experts at TMSOFT that brought you the famous White Noise app. Check out all our apps and sounds at http://www.tmsoft.com/
- 15.1 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it