Rethink how you manage your mental health. Sanvello has all of the support you need in one place: therapy, coaching, self-care tools, and a community that gets it.
Sanvello gives you clinically proven techniques based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for dealing with stress, anxiety, depression, trauma-related conditions, or whatever else you may be going through. Research shows it really works: Over 60 percent of Sanvello members demonstrate a 15 percent improvement in their stress, anxiety, and depression levels in less than 30 days.
Download Sanvello today and have a place to feel better, wherever you go.
FREE ACCESS THROUGH HEALTH PLANS (U.S. ONLY):
Through our partnerships with insurance providers, 40 million Americans have premium access to Sanvello covered by their health plan, and Sanvello Therapy is also in-network for over 90 million. See if your plan is covered by upgrading in the app and searching for your insurance provider.
Get clinically validated techniques to help you manage your moods and thoughts, so you can understand what works for you to feel better. Daily mood tracking, Guided Journeys, coping tools, meditations, and progress assessments help you find relief when you need it and feel better over time. Sanvello integrates with Apple Health for tracking exercise, sleep, and caffeine, and will also write Mindful Minutes back to Apple Health based on your meditation usage.
Find a fresh perspective in a judgment-free space. Anonymously participate in active discussion boards and chat groups in the Sanvello community, exploring a diverse range of topics from stress relief techniques to words of encouragement and gratitude. You’re in charge and surrounded by peer insights—a simple way to feel less alone.
COACHING (U.S. ONLY):
Face new challenges with help from someone you can trust. Sanvello Coaches provide direction, support, and motivation through 1:1 messaging–judgment free. You also have an all-access pass to group coaching sessions—live classes that help you apply the concepts of CBT to real life—and all our self-care tools within the app.
THERAPY (SELECT U.S. STATES):
Speak to a licensed clinician from the comfort of your couch. With live video sessions on your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop, Sanvello Therapy gives you the support (and flexibility) you need. Therapy includes access to a Sanvello Coach and premium self-care content, so you’ll have a team and resources with you on your path to feeling better. Therapy is currently available in AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, WA, and WI. Have a therapist you love already? They can use Sanvello for Clinicians to assign activities and see your progress.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS:
Sanvello is free to download and use. The premium version of Sanvello allows for unlimited use of all tools and is available through many major health plans (“upgrade via insurance”) or through an auto-renewing subscription. Payment will be charged to your Apple account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the current period ends. Your Apple account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price listed above. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Apple account settings but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the term. If a free trial period is offered, it will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Terms of Service: https://sanvello.com/tos/
Help: https://help.sanvello.com or email@example.com
Enhancements to therapy scheduling and upgrade via insurance
Users can specify their preferences around language, gender and specialty and locate available therapists for the selected state/insurance.
Users can schedule an appointment with a therapist from within the app
User can check for updates (appointment, new content) on the home tab by pulling down to refresh.
The Feeling Better Journey is now available through the end of module 4 (Traps) for non-premium accounts.
- Removes location section from the coach and therapist detail pages
-Several bug fixes and performance improvements
By popular demand added ability to view background theme. To do this, select Sanvello button at the top of the Home tab to enter Zen mode which allows full visibility of the background theme. It can then be clicked again to return to the Home tab.
Resolved an issue where weekly check-in was appearing faster than every 7 days
Resolved issue where app would not load how are you
Resolved an issue entering contributing factors on a thought record
Resolved an issue where main nav bar would not appear when going back
Resolved other performance and usability issues
- Resolved an issue where assessments were not being presented on a weekly basis
- Improved playability of videos on some devices
- Resolved an issue where multiple posts in communities
- Resolved issue with shortcut for goals
- Resolved an issue where app would not load properly
- Resolved an issue where Home screen displayed Continue instead of Getting Started
- Resolved an issue where clinician account could not be created
- Resolved an issue where Me tab would not load in offline mode
- Resolved an issue where Me tab would not load if app was minimized
- Resolved an issue where the recommend tile was appearing multiple times for the same user
- Resolved an issue with large font and starting guided journey
- Resolved an issue where past mood entry caused Home tab to not load
- Resolved an issue where user stuck on background image
- Resolved an issue where quote could not be added to the hope board
- Resolved an issue where assessment description text was not appearing
- Resolved issue where back button wasn’t working on some devices
- Resolved an issue where skip button wouldn’t work occasionally
- Resolved various text sizing issues
- Resolved an issue where community chat icon was missing
- Improved contrast on green buttons
- Replace path with journey in some email templates
- Updated tele-video functionality
Resolved an issue with apostrophes, emojis and other special characters in Community posts.
Resolved an issue where closing the app while playing a video could cause the application to become unresponsive.
• New engaging educational content based on the principles of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
• New home base with dynamic content, allowing users to select from a number of immersive experiences
• Daily mood tracking as first view each day
• Friendly weekly assessments to measure progress, next step reminders, and recommendations based on progress
• Refreshed user interface with new color palette, fonts, icons, and background videos
We heard that Pacifica could be overwhelming. Not into journaling? Over meditation? You can now select just the tools you find useful and hide the rest.
We also heard that Pacifica could be confusing. You can now rate your mood with a single swipe and get personalized recommendations just for you.
Better yet, Pacifica will now guide you through these activities one moment at a time. When you’re feeling down, it’ll help build you up and when you’re feeling good, it’ll help keep you motivated.
We also want to make high quality mental health tools available to everyone, which is why we’ve improved different parts of the app to meet higher visual and audio accessibility standards.
- 124.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Sanvello Health Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it