* Fun and easy to use EMF detection
* Real measurements using the magnetometer sensor of your device
* Automated EMF recording for long-time measurements
* Analyze recorded EMF data directly from within the app using interactive charts
* Gauge showing real-time EMF magnitude measurement
* Diagram showing real-time measurement of EMF strength in all three dimensions
* Simulated measurements can be activated from the Settings screen
* Responsive UI with full support for all screen sizes and device orientations
As you probably have seen on TV, or maybe even in real life, most professional Ghost hunters and paranormal investigators use various electronic equipment to detect the presence of spirits, ghosts and other otherworldly entities.
Special purpose EMF meters are one of those tools, and they are often quite expensive. The truth is that most mobile phones have a built-in sensor, a magnetometer which measures electromagnetic fields (EMF).
An EMF is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects. Like gravity, it is one of the four fundamental forces of nature, and although it has never been scientifically proven, many believe that paranormal entities can emanate, influence and distort magnetic fields.
This app uses the magnetometer sensor of your device to transform your phone into an easy to use and accurate EMF meter. It also allows you to record the scan measurements and analyze recorded results directly from within the app. The recording feature, allows you to do other things instead of constantly keeping your eyes glued to the screen during a scanning session. Recording can be performed with or without the scanning sound.
The interactive in-app analysis, allows you to swipe and zoom through the diagrams representing recorded EMF scan results. A neat feature is that the recordings are saved as comma separated files (CSV), which is a common file format that many apps and computer applications support (e.g. MS Excel). Paranormal investigators certainly appreciate this, since it makes it easy to include long-time scan results in logs and client reports. And to make things even easier, you can open your recordings in other apps with the push of a button.
* For support and feedback, email us, visit https://paranormalsoftware.com/support or use the in-app buttons on the Settings screen.
* Test the scanner by holding your phone near devices that emanate electromagnetic fields, i.e. microwaves, TV screens etc.
* The Earths magnetic field ranges from 25 to 65 micro Tesla, depending on your location.
* This free app is fully usable as is, but you can visit the in-app store for upgrades that unlock additional features.
We've worked hard to make this free app as good as possible, and hope that you'll find it both entertaining and useful. Constructive feedback and reviews are always appreciated since it is your opinion that drives future development of the app.
Thanks for downloading!
All measurements provided by this app are based on real sensor readings, there are no faked alarms, ghostly pictures or scary effects. Since the app uses the actual Magnetometer sensor in your device, all results are 100% dependent on the quality of your device hardware and the calibration. Therefore, we cannot recommend anyone to replace dedicated EMF meters with this (or any) app, and since the results have-not been scientifically verified, you should only use it for entertainment purposes.
* Halloween and Ouija themes for Pro users!
* More stable sensor readings.
* Fixed a date/time bug related to recordings.
* Numerous other fixes and optimizations.
- 13.6 MB
- Release Date:
- In-App Purchases:
Professional Edition $1.99
Free from Advertisements $0.99
Extended Recording $0.99More
Safe to Download