Kidslox gives you control over your family’s device usage. Filter web content, block apps or websites, and set weekly schedules with screen time limits, all from one place.
As the first multi-platform parental controls, Kidslox gives you remote control over iPhones from other devices or vice-versa.
One account is all you need to manage your family’s screen time. Add up to 10 iPhones, iPads, iPods and other mobile devices and control your devices using the Kidslox app or any desktop or mobile web browser.
The Kidslox location tracker helps you keep your family safe offline as well as online.
Prioritize your family time now by taking a moment to place daily limits on your child’s screen time. Parental control has never been so easy.
Screen Time Controls
• Set daily screen time limits
• Use Schedules for device free homework time, dinnertime, bedtime and family time
• Set one off periods in Child or Lockdown Mode using the Kidslox timer to lock apps after a set time
Family Location Tracker
• See the location of your kids’ devices on the map
• Get notifications when your kids leave or arrive at preset zones
• Switch between unrestricted ‘Parent mode,’ custom ‘Child mode’ and fully restricted ‘Lockdown mode’ at the touch of a button
• Stop your clever kids from changing the restrictions with a unique Kidslox PIN
• Disable disruptive apps individually
• Filter pornography, gambling, violence and other adult content to give your child a safe browser experience
• Block internet access completely for added safety
• Block in-app purchases
• Block Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and other social networks
• Block games like Minecraft, Clash of Clans and Pokémon Go
• Keep your child or teen safe across devices
• Add up to 10 devices
• Manage all devices from one app or web browser
EXPERTS LOVE KIDSLOX
Recommended by ITV This Morning Parenting Expert Sue Atkins & Sarah Ockwell-Smith, Mother of four, Parenting Expert and bestselling author of six parenting books
Amber Mac, Canadian TV personality and technology commentator, calls Kidslox “a beautifully designed cross-platform service that enables parents to set screen time boundaries”
To use Kidslox you will need to download the app onto each device you wish to control. One paid account allows you to control up to 10 devices.
Kidslox contains no advertisements.
Kidslox parental control app offers a 3-day free trial of all Premium features. When the trial is over, access to features requires a subscription of $5.99 per month (or $59.99 per year). We also offer a 'Lifetime Subscription' which gives you unlimited access to our features for a one-off payment of $99.99.
Subscription and payment are made via your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Otherwise, the account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during the active subscription period. 'Lifetime subscription' does not auto-renew but gives ongoing access to Premium features for a one-off payment.
Help and Support:
Once you have downloaded Kidslox you will find all the help and online support you need from inside the app under our Help section.
Kidslox requires an internet connection to operate
If a device has already been set up with an education or business MDM profile (Mobile Device Management) then you will not be able to add Kidslox unless you remove the original profile.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixing.
- Bug fixing.
• Minor bugfixes
• New daily, weekly and monthly screen use statistics
• New action log to help you keep track
-minor bug fixes.
- onboarding video.
• Location tracking
• New setup flow
• Bug fixes
- 126.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Kidslox Trading Ltd
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it