The PayWow Kiosk app allows businesses to turn any iPhone or iPad into a time clock kiosk for their business. Once the app is installed and the device is mounted as a kiosk, employees can use their phones to clock in or out for shifts. Staff will access their myPayWow employee app on their mobile device to generate a unique QR code. When they hold this code near the kiosk, it will clock the employee in or out of their shift. Because employees must be on work premises in order to use the kiosk, shift recordings are authentic and accurate! If an employee forgets their phone or doesn't have a mobile device, they can still use the kiosk through the manual recording feature. This feature maintains the authenticity of shift recordings through the app's photo capturing capability.
How does it work?
1. Mount the app-installed device (iPad or iPhone) at your workplace.
2. A QR code is generated each time an employee records a shift activity (e.g., clocking in, going to break) through the myPayWow app.
3. The QR code is held near the kiosk in order to record any shift activity.
4. Upon a successful scan of the QR code, a status notification appears on the kiosk. Simultaneously, the shift status will be displayed in the myPayWow app.
5. Also available: Employees can record shifts manually with the app's photo capturing capability. Even when employees forget their phones, employers can be assured of authentic shift recordings.
Businesses can enable kiosk shift recording for all employees or for a select group.
- 29.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Span Enterprises LLC
Safe to Download