Pharmacy College Admission Test
Anyone applying to an American school of Pharmacy will need to take the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
The exam is given nationwide at Pearson VUE testing centers. The test takes nearly five hours to complete and consists of six sections.
One section involves writing an essay. There are five multiple-choice sections: verbal ability, biology, chemistry, reading comprehension and quantitative ability.
There is no passing score; pharmacy schools set their own standards for acceptable scores.
- Latest Learning Methods and Technologies
- Highly Customizable (Customize Your Test Sets)
- Multi Learning Options (Training Mode)
- App Can be Used For Training More Than a Simple Practice Test
- Based on latest official curriculum
- Advanced Options
- 100% Custom and Researched Questions
- No Internet Connection is required
- Dynamic content updates LIFETIME FREE
- Progress Reports That Show Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy.
WE ARE NOT Affiliated With By Any Organization or Exam Agency, Including The Makers of This Practice Test, This Practice Test is Developed ONLY for Educational Purpose.
- 20.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it