Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
Pediatric Facts Made Incredibly Quick is the quick resource every nurse wants and needs. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition and 2011 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Coverage includes developmental milestones, normal assessment findings for each age group, abuse assessment, vital signs, pain measurement, immunization schedules, laboratory test results, and many more.
- Covers topics every pediatric nurse uses every day and needs quickly for safe care
- Provides all that is needed to make accurate --clinical decisions at the point of care including:
--age-related developmental milestones
--adaptations in assessment techniques for pediatric patients
--normal assessment findings for each age-group
pediatric vital signs
--laboratory test results
--injection sites, I.V. therapy, and infusion rates for pediatric patients
--poison and falls prevention
--emergency measures, including CPR and pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
--basics such as temperature and weight conversion charts, nutritional guidelines, common terms, an English-Spanish quick reference guide
Based on: 2nd edition
Editor: Jaime Stockslager Buss, MSPH, ELS
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- 45.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it