• Keep track of any number of pregnant patients with at-a-glance due date and gestational age
• Synchronize to all your iOS devices via iCloud (optional)
• Sort by name or due date
• Search by name or medical record number
• Keep notes on each patient
• Track postpartum, as well, noting delivery date, gender, and name
• Quick Calculator lets you use the OB wheel without having to enter patient data for one-off calculations
1) Start with one of:
• Last menstrual period (LMP)
• Conception date
• Estimated date of confinement/delivery (EDC)
• Ultrasound dating: Number of weeks and days gestation as of a given date ("X Weeks").
Enter dates quickly with the intelligent keypad (which knows when you're done typing the month, for example, and automatically moves to the day) or with the spinning date wheel.
2) Get thorough results: All the information you would expect from a classic wheel, plus more:
• Estimated Due Date
• LMP Date
• Conception Date
• 1st Trimester End Date
• 2nd Trimester End Date
• Gestational Age
• Conceptional Age
• Expected Fetal Length based on standard fetal growth curves
• Expected Fetal Weight based on standard fetal growth curves ("How much does my baby weigh, doctor?")
Results are relative to 'today' by default; this can be quickly changed to reflect any date by tapping the 'today' button and selecting a new date.
3) Accurate results: Perfect OB Wheel provides exact dates and accounts for all calendar variance, including leap years.
4) Secure: HIPAA complaint passcode locking keeps your patient information safe
• We believe we fixed the bug affecting 'Delivered' status resetting in some cases. Please let us know if you have any further issues.
• Updated for iPhone Xs & Xs Max as well as the latest version of iOS
• Improved iCloud synchronization
• Fixed visibility of the notes section while typing
• Fixed layout issues for patients marked as delivered when using an iPad in landscape orientation
• Fixed taking pictures to associate with patients
• Fixed a crash when editing the last name of a patient while the list is sorted alphabetically
• Fixed display of the patient list when the default iOS font size has been increased in iOS 8
• Fixed Statistics display in iOS 8
• Fixed a few other minor bugs in iOS 8
Fixed sort menu appearance on iOS 7.
• Fixed saving of sort preferences in the patient list
• Added editing of patient images within the patient list
• Added setting to change display of names to "First Last" instead of "Last, First"
• Added 'Sort by Name (First)" to the sort settings
• Fixed display of previously set patient images in the Edit Patient screen
- 15.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Evan Schoenberg
Safe to Download