Looking after your pets should be fun!
PetRemind has a simple, intuitive interface which will help you to enjoy caring for your animal friends.
How Does It Work?
It's pretty simple really. To start with, create a Pet Card for your pet. This will contain the pet's name and photo as well as information about your pets schedules (e.g. feeding, walking, medication, etc).
Notifications remind you when your pet needs attention (e.g. "Slinky needs a meal").
- Circular Photo Picker (crop to a circle - rather than a square - when adding a pet image).
- Edit Pets (you will be able to edit the pet's information (including it's basic information and schedules) after it's been created.
- Add Previous Events (add events to see when your pet was last tended to). This allows events to be marked as 'complete' and therefore you will not be reminded.
- Weekly Schedules (the ability to add a schedule which repeats every week on a particular day - as opposed to daily).
- Rotation (PetRemind will work in landscape).
- iPad App (an interface designed for the iPad's big screen).
- Reorder Pet Cards (the ability to rearrange the Pet Cards in the main screen).
- Custom Schedules (create your own schedules - rather than using the defaults (Food, Water, etc).
Coming Slightly Less Soon:
- Multiple Users (multiple users will be able to 'subscribe' to a single Pet Card. This will reduce setup times and allow collaboration!).
- Cloud integration (have your Pet Cards securely backed up in the cloud).
- Statistics (you'll be able to see information like who feeds and walks your pet most).
- Watch App (check on your pets - right on your wrist!)
If you have any enquiries, questions or suggestions, please email me: Loic.email@example.com
- 18.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Loic Verrall
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it