SYNC PHILIPS HUE LIGHTS WITH YOUR HOME THEATER
You’ve heard of surround sound, but have you heard of surround lighting? Expand your home theater to include your smart lights, which respond to the content on your TV screen.
EASY TO INSTALL, SET UP, AND USE
A simple setup allows you to easily connect to your Hue Bridge and use your sync box with any TV and HDMI device. Control your entertainment experience and sync box any way you want: with the app, on-product control button, any infrared TV remote, or your voice via Amazon Alexa, Siri, and the Google Assistant.
PERSONALIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Use in-app controls and settings to make your entertainment experience your own. Customize sync settings by controlling the brightness and speed of the light effects.
CHOOSE YOUR SYNC MODE
Switch between video, game, and audio modes with the touch of a button. Choose light settings in each mode to tailor your entertainment experience even more.
POWER ON AUTOMATICALLY
Use the Hue Sync mobile app to set your sync box to come on automatically — or even switch input modes — when it detects that your connected HDMI device powers on.
ADD UP TO 10 LIGHTS
Create an Entertainment area in the original Hue app to sync up to 10 color-capable Philips Hue lights with the content on your TV screen.
CONNECT UP TO 4 HDMI DEVICES
The Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box has four HDMI inputs, allowing you to connect multiple media devices, such as gaming consoles and streaming devices, to your Hue smart lighting setup.
SUPPORTS HIGH-QUALITY VIDEO FORMATS The Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box is compatible with 4K, Dolby Vision, and HDR10+, letting you enjoy the highest quality picture you can get at home — all while your Philips Hue smart lights sync to give you surround lighting.
HUE BRIDGE REQUIRED
The Philips Hue Bridge acts as the middleman between your lights, the Hue Sync mobile app, and the sync box, allowing you to sync your smart lights with your TV screen for surround lighting. The sync box requires the Hue Bridge V2.
GET AN IMMERSIVE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
Watch movies and play video games like never before with the Hue Sync mobile app and the Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box. Learn more about the sync box at www.philips-hue.com/syncbox.
- Support for Dolby Vision content
- Support for HDR10+ content
- An option under Advanced Settings to enhance Dolby Vision compatibility if you experience issues syncing Dolby Vision content
- Beta support for voice control with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri Shortcuts
- Support for infrared (IR) remote controls
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to freeze during setup when connecting to a Wi-Fi network.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from pairing a sync box to a mobile device
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from finishing setup while searching for a sync box
- Added language support for UK English, Italian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish
- 57.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Signify Netherlands B.V.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it