Better light conditions will keep your plants healthy.
Measure your plants’ ideal light levels for the price of a cup of coffee!
How to use:
- Launch the application
- Point the camera toward the plant’s leaves
- Press the “Measure” button
How to interpret the measurement:
- Very low: Difficult conditions for plants to survive.
- Low: For plants that can tolerate low levels of light, such as the aglaonema, parlor palm, and philodendron.
- Medium: For the majority of indoor plants, such as the Dracaena, Pothos, and spider plant.
- High: For plants that love light, such as the zebra plant, areca palm, and croton.
- Detection of natural light
- Artificial lights are not supported
- 4 levels of intensity: very low to high
- Compatible with rear camera only
- Intensity of up to 100,000 lux or 10,000 fc
This application allows you to measure the light levels of indoor plants. However, if you need very precise measurements, the use of professional equipment is recommended.
- Lighting recommendations for around thirty house plants
- Improved light detection for dark places
- Minor UI update
- To measure the light, simply position the camera toward the leaves.
- 214.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Studio Nano Ship, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it