For feedback or problems with the Play SWI app, please contact the SWI customer service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes.
- Improve iOS 15 compatibility.
- Fix playback incorrectly restarting in background without user interaction.
- The profile view has been consolidated on iPad.
- Fixes an issue preventing the first item in lists to be accessed with VoiceOver.
We are happy to release version 3.0 of Play SWI, which contains several usability and feature improvements. We strive to continuously improve our products to deliver the best possible user experience.
We hope you will enjoy this new version and future updates. Here are the changes made in this version:
Tab-based navigation provides for easier navigation throughout the content:
- Videos and TV shows are located under the ‘Videos’ tab.
- The search is accessible at any time through a dedicated ‘Search’ tab.
- Personalized features (history, favorites, notifications and downloads) and application settings are available from the ‘Profile’ tab.
A few improvements have been made:
- Subtitle selection is more intuitive and better takes into account device settings.
- The mini player can be dismissed when not needed.
- Long-pressing items on devices running iOS 13 displays a preview and available actions.
- Presentation has been improved to better make use of the available screen space, no matter the chosen font size.
- Chromecast can be directly enabled with the dedicated button at the top of the videos, audios and livestreams homepages.
The following issues reported by our users have been fixed:
- The subtitle choice is correctly preserved when enabling AirPlay.
- Playback is not paused anymore when using Handoff. This change fixes an issue affecting users having a Mac (running macOS Catalina) and iOS devices registered with the same Apple ID, and for which using Safari on macOS would trigger unexpected playback interruptions on iOS via Handoff.
- Control center improvements with the seek bar control, controls with Siri (iOS 13) and AirPlay track selection.
- Improved web first, subtitle, audio-description and original version hints.
- Fix playback history indicator on iOS 13.
- Background playback abilities have been extended to video as well via a new option available from the application settings.
- The player opens faster, especially on older devices.
- Accessibility in media lists has been improved.
- Bookmark any video to watch it at a later time.
- Quickly access the full list of videos of a topic from the full-screen player.
- The playback history is now updated when using Chromecast as well.
- The application launches faster.
- 41.1 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it