The Point of Care App integrates with Caremerge’s cloud-based platform for clinicians and caregivers, extending the access to this platform via mobile devices.
Emergency contact and facesheet information
Scheduled medication administration and PRNs
ToDos (non-clinical care tasks)
Vital sign capture
Nurses and caregivers can quickly enter ADL information, vitals, and medication information at the point of care, and this information synchronizes to the Caremerge cloud-based platform. User-friendly filters make it easy to focus on specific groups of residents, tasks, or shifts.
- Revise the business logic on eMar and tasks, where system will allow users to un-checked the given medications and tasks by going into the detail section.
- Enhancement to the eMar and Tasks home page, where system will show users the progress bar of completion when loading medications and tasks data for the residents at the facility level.
- Enhancement to the PRN medication, where system will allow users to enter vitals value when administering the medication.
- Enhancement to the eMar and Tasks home page, where system will allow users to select a past or future date via calendar option.
2. Enhancement to the quantity field on giving users an option to enter dosages in the decimal format.
3. Enhancement to the PRN medication outcome time, where system is blocking users to select any time prior than the consumption time.
4. Minor bug fixes.
- Prompt to enter PRN outcome
- Enhancement to chronological order and appearance of Transition Notes in Comm Log
- Minor design fixes
- 42.4 MB
- Release Date:
- CAREMERGE INC.
Safe to Download