We answer the question – “What apps do you have?”
Discovery – Referral - Community
• Discovery – Compare your apps to your friends apps.
• Referral – Use the power of “signaling”. In the presence of little or no information people do what their friends say, and when there is too much information, people do what their trusted friends say.
• Community – Unlock the power of your community to discover great new apps.
With PowerSlyde you can easily:
• See what apps your friends have.
• Create collections of your favorite apps.
• Refer single apps or entire collections.
• Manage your privacy settings, so your friends only see the apps
you’re comfortable sharing.
In – App Purchase:
• Available but not required.
• For power users who are interested in sharing on a large - scale
• Uses same technology platform with same functionality and
• Can refer apps to groups of specified users who share similar
• Great Time Saver!
• There is now a ‘Help’ option in the main pull-out menu, which provides access to a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s)
• Also within the ‘Help’ area, Members can submit a question or report an issue to PowerSlyde
• The Welcome screen is improved so that new Members will have more instructions on how to start using PowerSlyde
• Sharing apps to a Facebook friend now posts a message to your Facebook wall, as well as your friend’s wall; from Facebook, your friend can directly link to the App Store to review and download the app you shared
• The profile picture displayed with another Member’s recommendation of apps to you (which shows on the Home screen) has been changed to be that Member’s picture; previously we were showing your picture
• The experience on the Share screen is improved, so that apps you’ve already shared stay grayed out (so you don’t try to share them again); also an issue was fixed where scrolling through the list of apps caused part of the screen header to disappear
- 15.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Shared2you, Inc.
Safe to Download