- makes it easier to add events to your calendar.
- Adds ability to handle invitation code even if your friends signup via facebook.
- Fixes a bug which would show calendar on the top of maps in some cases.
- Makes some UI changes to the order confirmation screen to make it more user friendly.
- Fixes a bug that was making calendar wider than the device screen in some cases.
- Makes phone numbers tappable on order confirmation screen to make it easier to call the number.
- Adds partners' phone numbers to the product details screen when available. These numbers are tap-to-call of course.
- Makes address on product details screen tappable, to open the map on tap.
- Improves search function.
- Gives users easy access to notifications settings.
- Let's you open "NY Fact of The Day" as many times as you want. Just tap "NY Fact of The Day" from left menu.
- Adds a function to filter products and events on map by category AND neighborhood. Want results only for "brunches" in "SoHo"? You can do it now.
- Optimizes image load on maps to make the user experience smoother.
- Makes map zoom in and out just enough to fit our exceptional merchant partners on filtering by category or neighborhood.
- Fixes a bug which was causing some devices to show just a blank screen if a particular set of events were triggered.
- changes the sort order of products in map view to match the list view.
- makes scrolling smoother on product details screen.
- An issue with getting back to the correct list position after coming back from a product details screen.
- An issue with product details getting mixed up for some products on product details screen.
- Changed the way we present details of a promotion on product details screen. No need to tap or swipe buttons to see the details.
- Fixed a bug which was obstructing product search in some cases.
- fixes some styles.
- adds a hovering button on the list screen to transport users to the top of the screen if they've navigated deep down.
- Introduces Calendar. Pulses can be filtered by date now.
- Fixes the bug which was responsible for showing blank space on the top and bottom of the app on iPhone X running iOS 11.2
- brings optimizations for iPhone X and iOS 11.
- fixes a few small bugs.
- introduces swanky new app-load background.
- optimizes the flow of push notifications
- fixes a few bugs
- updates a few plugins for better performance
- fixes an issue with running the app offline
- fixes a map issue where in some cases institution title was not showing up properly
- adds ability to handle universal links
- squashes bugs
- Pulsd members can now place orders offline as well. Go get that brunch deal even while sitting in a subway car. #runsOffline
- Saves product data locally and uses the stored values if device is not connected. #runsOffline
- Saves product images on device temporarily for better user experience. #runsOffline
- Checks validity of cards without making a trip to server for faster response. #runsOffline
- Changes location of payment info from left menu to accounts screen.
- Cosmetic changes.
- Makes it easy for users to rate/review the app.
- Fixes a bug in email validation which was generating false positives in some cases.
- Updates plugins etc for better performance.
- Fixes an issue with push notifications where tapping on notification was not opening the app directly with intended category, for some users.
- Fixes a bug which was crashing app if a user tried to logout, in some cases.
- Fixes signup issue with signup via facebook in a few scenarios.
- Fixes a bug which stops map view from breaking, in some cases.
- Fixes an issue with product slides not moving on map in some particular situations.
- Increases size of map button on the top navigation bar.
- Fixes an issue with product images overlapping by 1px (So, you probably would not have noticed it).
- Fixes an issue where some categories might show no products (Again, it never happened, but we fixed it for future cases).
- Fixes an intermittent scrolling issue on product list screen for some devices.
- Fixes an issue with text boxes on checkout screen, where if you start your scroll from a text box, you could not scroll the screen.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes users would see a big blank space under the action buttons.
- Adds more fun facts about New York City.
- Fixes some bugs.
- Optimizes pull to refresh experience.
- Fixes an issue that was preventing some users from saving their payment profiles from payments screen.
- Adds some New York fun facts. Users will see a new fun fact when they launch the app for the first time every day.
- Fixes a Facebook issue which was preventing some users from sharing their awesome experiences on Facebook.
- Adds zip codes on payment and checkout screens.
- Fixed a bug that was causing preview cards to not slide on map view for some users.
- Fixed a bug which was throwing error silently in the background in some cases.
- Made navigation to earn credits screen easier.
- Made stylistic changes to top bar on map on product details screen to increase visibility of status bar items.
- 50.0 MB
- Release Date:
- pulsd Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it