Paperless processes imply that the document is originated electronically and then digitally signed to ensure integrity and authenticity. Analog copies of the original document usually do not contain the digital signature cryptographic elements necessary to verify its authenticity. The electronic stamp, placed on the hard copy, allows to go back to the original digital document.
- Open standards
- Top technology density QRcode
- Security ensured by Electronic Signature - verification even offline
- Customizable metadata
- Digital Remote Signature with PkBox 3.0 (certified solution at European level)
- Parallel management of different typology documents
- Management of multiple signers
- Reading of other types of QRcode
- View and download of the original PDF document
- Verification of Signature
- Optional authentication Basic/HTTP to protect access to the original documents
- 6.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Intesi Group S.p.A.
Safe to Download