Quick Docs Lite - Office Suite for PDF, Quickoffice, Microsoft Word and Class Notes edition
- Powerful yet very easy to use word processor for iPad
- Full PDF support: Fill Forms, Annotate PDFs, Sign & Create PDF Documents
- Create and edit documents for Microsoft Word, PDF, Open Office, Scrivener, WordPerfect, Google Docs, etc.
- Preview Excel and PowerPoint documents. Convert and annotate them to PDF.
- Insert comments, footnotes, photos, charts, signatures and drawings in your documents. Compose sketches
- Sign your documents realistically with your finger
- Export and email your work as PDF , RTF , RTFD , ePUB , TXT, PNG , Markdown and HTML
- Sync your documents with Dropbox , Google Drive,Box, iCloud Drive, Scrivener or Evernote
- Text to Speech and Voice Dictation support
- Create, edit and share your documents effortlessly. No settings. No cluttered interface
- Typewriter (Focus) mode. Distraction-Free mode that keeps only the paragraph you’re typing at the center of the screen, letting you focus on what you’re writing
- Document Folders: Drag&Drop to create. Use different color/design covers for different projects
- MagicCursor: Quickly move around the cursor and select text
- Find and replace: Quickly search within a document, and it gives you the option to replace those terms with another
- Instant text statistics and counters: characters, words, reading time, sentences, average word length
- Direct search on Google , Wikipedia , Dictionary , Thesaurus, etc.
- Security Passcode: Only you will be allowed to open documents in your iPad
- Create backup snapshots of your documents anytime
- 241.1 MB
- Release Date:
- jaco botha
Safe to Download