Whether you need to accept payments in-store, curbside, for delivery, call-in takeout, or via email invoicing, QwickPAY is ready with point of sale devices that accept secure data entered over the phone with manual entry, or in-person with a swipe, tap, or dip of a card, or from tap and go mobile wallets. Streamline the payment process and create frictionless sales and invoices to facilitate in person and remote, touchless transactions with QwickPAY.
• QwickPAY removes 100% of the sensitive cardholder data from the merchant while still giving them the necessary information to process Card-Present, credit and signature debit transactions.
• QwickPAY gives merchants a total solution that helps to reduce their PCI scope. With QwickPAY mobile, the merchant NEVER possesses, transmits or comes in contact with sensitive cardholder data.
• QwickCodes can be used in place of cardholder data.
• Merchants can process card-present transactions by accepting a QwickCodes in lieu of a card swipe and transmitting it to the QwickPAY Payment Protection Gateway.
• The QwickPAY Payment Protection Gateway can exchange card data for QwickCodes and pass the cardholder data along to any PCI-DSS certified compliant payment processor.
QwickPAY has been EMV Level 3 certified with several major POS processors. Merchant Account REQUIRED. If you don’t have one, we can help you there too. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
• Card-present transactions for magstripe, EMV contact, EMV contactless and NFC payments
• Invoicing to enable touch-free commerce
• Kiosk Mode
• Support for MagTek's newest magstripe and EMV card reading devices
• Large fonts and buttons that are easy to see and touch
• Simplified Menu
• Receipts can be sent via SMS, e-mail and print
• Saved receipts can be re-sent via SMS, e-mail and print
• Tally screen for entering multiple line item amounts
• Enhanced tip features: prompt for tip; 3 suggested tip percentages; Custom Tip; No Tip options
• In-app passcode lock
• Improved history filtering for transaction types
For assistance related to processing, transactions, applications, and settlement, please contact your QwickPAY Service Provider. Your QwickPAY Service Provider is the vendor that provided you with your Login credentials, or you can directly contact your processor (the entity that supplied your merchant account). They will be able to provide you with the best possible service. Most merchant account providers have 365/24/7 support.
• QwickPAY provides unmatched security for cardholders and merchants.
• Dynamic Payment Card Data.
• Encryption within the read head – Decrypted data delivered only to a PCI-DSS certified payment processor or gateway.
• Tokenization of sensitive data (3 types - Card, PAN, and Transaction) & QwickPAY Protection Code exchange.
• Authentication (Card, Cardholder data, Card Reading Device, Host, Session) Eliminates the costs and hassles related to the chargeback process by identifying counterfeit cards.
Don't have a MagneSafe reader yet and you want to DEMO QwickPAY? Download QwickPAY and when it launches for the very first time, please enable the Demo Mode.
- 15.0 MB
- Update Date:
- MagTek, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it