Create a new business line with your local U.S. area code in seconds, or get a mobile phone line in 3 other countries: Canada, France, UK
Dial or receive calls locally and overseas, with no roaming charges! Access features like wifi calling, call recording and texting, emoji messages and anti-spam.
With an unlimited text and call plan, Ring4 can be used like a prepaid phone card. No carrier plan needed! Dial away and make quality calls for cheap using VoIP.
TOP 3 USES OF RING4
• Work number: a second phone line for your business, with your area code.
• Alternative to Zoom or Skype for video calls with a meeting link that you can share to invite.
• Virtual Office: a local or international phone number with WiFi calling & no roaming charges.
WHAT USERS SAY:
"Having an additional line on my mobile phone enhances my ability of direct specific calls to a particular line thereby amplifying call screening & facilitating my ability to do business & serves as an extremely useful business & personal tool." - Scott K., Attorney
"I started using Ring4 when I opened my online store so I wouldn't need to use my personal (home number). I really liked that I could get an extra number with my local area code and the price isn't too bad." - Morgan B., Owner Retail
• Create & Manage multiple phone lines as easily as your email accounts.
• Select your US number with your favorite Area Code: SF(415), NY(212), LA(310) and more…
• Video Conference
• Contact list
• Text with emoji and images (SMS and MMS supported)
• Call Recorder
• Block unwanted callers and robotcalls
• Customizable voicemail
• Cheap international phone calls in the U.S & 40+ countries (including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, UK & more)
• Ring4 uses an internet connection (WiFi, 4G or LTE recommended) for voip calls & texts , as opposed to Google Voice or OpenPhone
PLANS AND PRICING
• Unlimited monthly subscription including unlimited national calls, texts, and video meetings for a phone line starting at $9.99/month
• First time users receive 20 free credits to generate their first phone line
• 0 credits to receive calls - it's free!
• 10 credits to generate 1 new virtual number available for 1 week
• 5 credits to start call in the US or internationally
• 5 credits to start a video meeting
• 1 credit to send a text message
PAYMENT AND SUBSCRIPTIONS DETAILS:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Activate the monthly auto-renewing subscription of a Ring4 number to unlock the Unlimited Calls and Texts plan
• Subscriptions include auto-renewing line(s) with unlimited calls, and texts
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No more than 3 subscriptions are authorized per account.
Please read our:
• Emergency calls and texts to 911 are not supported
• Texts to/from short codes might not always be supported
- size of the app reduced and performances improved
- minor bug fixes
- other bug fixes and performance improvments
- Apple sign in added for account creation
- the unlimited plan was disappearing when the app was disconnected from the internet
- other minor bug fixes
- SMS conversation refreshed after SMS notification received
- other minor bug fixes
- Unwanted logouts of the app, were reported to happen sometimes in bad data network conditions
- Dialer: ability to paste international number including a +, and better responsiveness of the + button
- Ring4 sound effects: can now be silenced with the iOS Silence mode
- SMS notifications sometimes not updating the conversation in real time
- improvement: speed and responsiveness of the app for users with large contacts list (1000+)
- fix bug outbound calls: some 8XX numbers in the US were not connecting
- Fix for unexpected logout in bad network conditions
- Fix for failed call requiring app restart in bad network conditions
- Fixes the emojis, and message retry issues in bad network conditions affecting some users with v3.4.4
- Bug fix for inbound texts showing in notifications but missing in the history, affecting some users in specific conditions
- Bug fixes
- Resolves an issue affecting some calls on iOS 13, which were stuck in the 'Connecting' state.
- User experience improved for badges and dialer
- Bug fixes
- Inbound calls from existing contacts failing in some cases (bug introduced in v3.3.1), now working 100% as expected
- Get Demo Call and Customize Voicemail buttons were disabled (bug introduced in v3.3.1), now re-enabled
Enjoy calling and texting with Ring4!
The issue reported by users experiencing unexpected logouts is fixed.
- 82.1 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it