Use your ropes to swing a destructible ragdoll from one skyscraper to the others. You have full control over your ropes, touch on a building or object to throw your rope there, touch again to release it and fly through the sky. Perform various kinds of jumps to get achievements, attach to flying planes, jets or ballons and try to beat your friends or all other players by competing with them for the best score. And don’t miss the special hand designed levels, especially “Rocket” where your objective is to reach the top of a rocket before it takes off!
• Awesome objects to rope on like Golden Gate Bridge, Paris Eiffeltower, Ariane 5 Rocket and many more…
• Rope’n’Fly 4 builds on the well known game mechanics from Rope’n’Fly 3 but features a lot of new and improved things like ultra realistic rope physics, fluid and smooth animations, awesome hand designed levels and of course the random level mode.
• From the makers of Stickman Downhill, Stickman Soccer, Stickman Basketball, Stick Stunt Biker, Line Birds, Line Surfer, Line Runner, RunStickRun and more
• More than 10 million addicted Rope'n'Fly series players can't be wrong!
• Stickman goes Rope’n’Fly!
• Tight and fast paced gameplay
• 20 hand designed levels set in special locations
• Random levels
• Various game modes
• Tons of objects including various skyscrapers, golden gate bridge, eiffeltower, burj kalifa, etc…
• Realistic physic engine for the player, ropes and objects
• Destructible rag doll effects
• Endless playing in never ending cities for the pros
• A lot of achievements to unlock
• Online and Offline leaderboard
• Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
Video Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=653UF2IGBEw
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible !
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
Various fixes and improvements
Various updates and improvements
Various improvements and updates
- New York
- Empire State Building
- Petronas Towers
- Kuala Lumpur
as well as various fixes and improvements.
- Various fixes and improvements
- Fix plane is sometimes below floor
- Fix wrong rope attachements on some buildings
- Performance improvements
- Improved camera on rocket start
- Checkpoints now fade out when hit
- Improved swing feeling
- Limit Burj Khalifa level ropes to 5 instead of 15
- Don't show city length for time limited levels
- Smaller rope
- Fix rope overstretch
- Fix rope to player gaps
- Show all level lengths for distance levels before level is played
- 112.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Djinnworks GmbH
Safe to Download