Order refills, view medication profiles, view our contact options, and don't miss a dose by setting medication reminders directly in our app.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
1. Some users were having to re-enter their information every time they opened our app. We've fixed this experience and so now you'll enter your information only once after the update.
2. We tweaked the view of some of our screens to ensure every user on every device can view them clearly.
We’ve updated our onboarding process to make it easier to register for a RxLocal account. If you’re new to our app and have never registered we’ll take you step-by-step through the process to get your account set-up. Just have your prescription information handy (hint: it’s on your pill bottle) when you’re ready to get started.
Forgot your username or password? Don’t worry, we still have you covered. Just click on the “Need Help With My Account” button and we’ll verify some of your information to help you recover your username or password.
Can’t remember if you have an account with us? Just click on the “I’m not sure” button and we’ll help you figure out if you already have a RxLocal Account set-up.
Already have an account that you’re using? Great and we hope you’re enjoying your RxLocal App, there’s nothing new for you to do!
1. We’ve fixed some messaging kinks certain users were experiencing when chatting with their pharmacy.
2. When requesting refills, pharmacy location hours have been corrected showing the right pickup times.
3. We’ve launched a new home screen that you can easily navigate to get to what you need quickly.
* You’re now no longer required to scroll to the bottom of the screen and instead can accept the terms at any time.
* If you’re not sure what screen we’re talking about, don’t worry we have instructions ready to guide you through the process once you get there.
- We’re now using GlobalID. Some people may need to update their accounts, but don’t worry we’ll walk you through the process if you do.
- Our tutorials have changed. You’ll see that our messaging screens now have tutorial slides and we’ve removed tutorial prompts from the homepage.
- Your menu icon has more features and access to main users profile and legal information.
- Our patient profile navigation has changed. You’ll choose which patient profile you want first and then be able to view their profile.
-Messaging with patients to pharmacies.
-New layout of menu to accommodate messaging.
- 95.6 MB
- Update Date:
- PioneerRx, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it