Santa Simulator is a free decision game which begins right after you become the North Pole's new Santa! You can finally live out your Christmas fantasies, and then see what happens to the world because of the Christmas you made?
Can you make Christmas great again - or will you lead the world to despair and collapse? Over a hundred challenging decisions await your order as you react to new Christmas plans and decide how the holidays will change forever. This isn't just a Santa Simulator, but a North Pole political simulator too!
Which ending will you unlock?
- Multiple endings reward you for how well you play Santa Simulator
- Choose to pass or veto Christmas plans which will affect the holidays and the world
- Respond to critical disasters and emergencies to ensure Christmas stays on course with your vision
- Unlock new Advisors to serve you as Santa. Make better decisions with their guidance and earn better endings
- Unlock new Santa Outfits to make sure you look good while leading the North Pole
- Hundreds of holiday scenarios to ensure no two playthroughs are the same.
- See how you changed the world with a newspaper report after your epic Christmas!
- Like any great Santa, your choices have consequences. Be sure to keep the elves happy and avoid getting fired!
What are you waiting for? Try my free game, Santa Simulator today! Don't forget to check back once in a while as I'll update based on your feedback :)
Santa Simulator is a free choice/decision game - a spiritual successor to the popular God Simulator. Thank you for your time, please let me know on Qliq's Facebook page if there's anything you'd like to see in this game, decisions games, or simulator games and I'll respond as soon as possible.
- 30.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Matthew Daniels
- In-App Purchases:
Welcome Deal $4.99
1500 Gems $6.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it