Dolch sight words are compiled by Edward William Dolce, the sight words list was prepared in 1936, and the list was assembled based on the children’s book of his era which contains 220 words. Although most of the 220 Dolch words are phonetic, children of now and then told that they can't be sounded out using common sound-to-letter hidden phonics patterns and have to be learned by sight, hence was named as a sight word. The list is divided according to the grades in which it was intended that children would memorize these words pre-primer (40words), primer (52words) Grade1 (41 words) Grade 2 (46 words) Grade 3 (41 words) and Grade 4 (40 words).
The compilation excludes nouns, which comprise a separate 95-word list. Between 50% and 75% of all words used in school books, library books, newspapers, and magazines are a part of the Dolch basic sight word vocabulary.
Sight words sometimes called high-frequency words are words that do not have a simple one-to-one correspondence between sounds and written words, being able to identify sight words is a crucial part of learning how to read. Sight words mastery is an essential step towards reading perfection.
Therefore our game is designed for early age kids to recognize sounds, putting letters together so that children identify the building of different English word and would be able to understand English sentences and read them. Playing our game just for few minutes a day will make a progressive transformation in your kids reading skills.
How to play:
You just had to drag and drop the letters to create a word correctly pronounce the sound in each mode.
1) Simple and easy to understand the game.
2) 2 different modes of spelling game.
3) The child can also listen to sight words to improve his/her learning process while playing. The background can be muted to hear the sounds clearly.
4) The child can play in either 'Play Mode'.
5) Supports all screen sizes.
6) Kids learn to read while having fun!
7) Image and word matching game to build vocabulary
8) Colorful graphics
9) Fun sounds and animations
10) Game gradually becomes more and more challenging in order to keep your child's attention
It's free to play and learn in a fun environment. Please download and give us feedback so that we can improve it more.
- 67.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Muhammad Jahanzeb
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it