- Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents, cards in the stockpile and game difficulty.
- Play online together with friends or family everywhere: Smartphone, PC or Mac.
- Scoreboard and player rankings
- Unlimited undo
- Resume games after pause
- Help for the beginners
- No frills. Only ~5MB to download
- Low battery drain and thus long game experience
- Browser game at https://skipoid-nexus.appspot.com for PC or Mac.
The object of the game is to be the first player to play out their entire stock pile.
Each player is dealt 10 (20 or 30) cards for their stock pile with only the uppermost card visible, and a hand of five card.
The shared play area allows up to four build piles, which must be started using either a "1" card or a '*', and each player also has up to four personal discard piles.
Each turn the active player draws until he has five cards in hand, and plays on the build piles. He must play either the next card in sequential order or a wild '*' card, using either cards in hand, the top card of his stock pile, or the top card of any of his four discard piles. If the player can play all five cards from hand, he draws five more and continues playing. When no more plays are available, the player discards one card to either an empty discard pile or on top of an existing one and play passes to the next player. When a build pile reaches 12, it is removed from the board and that space becomes empty for another pile to be started; play continues until one player has played his final start card.
- 14.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Paul Burlov
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it