• Intuitive skin editor with unique features such as intelligent texture generation
• 10,000,000+ high quality, fully searchable skins to be used as it is, or as a starting point for your work
• Wardrobe feature providing customized skins collection
• Interactive 3D previews
• Import from Minecraft game using usernames
• Community where you can share your works with your friends
• One touch, direct export to Minecraft
We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us using the contact form provided in the app.
This app is not affiliated with, or endorsed by Mojang. "Minecraft" is a trademark of Notch Development AB.
• Fixed error where Done button on More > Edit Profile might not work
• Fixed an issue that could crash app while rendering 3D models
• Fixed notification delivery issues on iOS 13
• Fixed iPad UI issues
• Sign in with Apple option
• New feed page. We really do hope you like this :)
• Minor bug fixes
• Fixed minor bugs related to push notifications.
• We have added direct skin pack export feature. It can be accessed from My Skins page.
• We have implemented a new method of choosing the skin parts. It is visually easier to understand, and takes less taps to jump from one part to another part than before.
• We have added a mode where you can edit a full side of skin in one screen. Has been one of the most requested feature, we are thrilled have it ready now.
• We have modified the copy and paste tools. You can now select and work with a partial area.
• We have made changes to the design throughout the app. We have streamlined the landing page, and modernized the icons. Overall design is more cohesive throughout.
• We have fixed numerous minor bugs that have been reported or found.
With this update, we tried to address some of the biggest requests and complaints that have been made in the past number of months. As always, please let us know if you have any questions or feedback. Thank you so much for your supports :)
• Trash folder and recovery support.
• Widget for iOS 10.
• Video tutorials.
• Bug fix for notifications.
As always, please send us any suggestions or feedback. Happy holidays!
• Feature to moderate contents based on texts, etc.
• Added News & Announcements page under the More tab.
• Minor error fixes and performance improvements.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or questions. Thank you.
• Added 3D preview feature in the editor.
• Minor bug fixes and memory optimization to improve reliability on older devices.
Anyway, this update fixes a critical bug caused by a third party library. It could crash the app under certain device model and iOS version combinations. We will add more of such combinations to our test cases so it does not happen again. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
As for the updated user interface, we know that the consensus is somewhat divided, putting it mildly, at the moment. We will try our best to combine what was good on the old interface with what is good on the new interface over time. Please kindly give us a bit of time though, because changing the user interface is rather time consuming. We really are working around the clock on it these days.
For any questions or feedback, please let us know using the Contact Us button in the app. Again, we are a bit behind at the moment due to the higher than usual loads, but we will check them all.
Thank you very much for your supports!
Again, we are working around the clock to make updates and fixes. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know using the Contact Us button in the app. Currently, it is taking a bit longer to reply to the emails due to the higher than normal load, but we will check them all. Thank you very, very much for your supports!
• More bugs have been fixed.
If you have any questions or feedback, please send us an email using the Contact Us button in the app. Thank you!
• Few tooltips have been added to show where some of the features are located, including the skin stealer and the load from websites features.
• Various minor bugs have been fixed.
We are working around the clock to make updates and fixes to the app. If you have any feedback, please send us an email using the Contact Us button in the app. Thank you!
It might feel a bit different first, but we hope that you will feel at home in no time. We worked hard on incorporating the feedback that we have received over time, and we really hope that you like it.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very, very much for your supports!
• Community login page has been modified to better accommodate iPhone 4s. We apologize for previous inconveniences.
Please send us any feedback. Thank you!
• Fixed a glitch in 3D rendering of slim armed skins.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 68.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Jason Taylor
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it