From takeoff to landing, the Skycatch drone flight app will autonomously fly your DJI drone and perfectly capture photos for 3D mapping.
Use with the latest DJI drones:
* DJI Phantom 3 Advanced / Pro
* Phantom 4 / Pro
* Inspire 1 / Pro
"Using Skycatch tools helps increase field productivity related to material staging and site logistics by up to 3 hours per week.” — Scott W, DPR Construction
How it works:
1. Outline the area you want to map.
2. Tap TAKEOFF to send your mission to your drone. Drone will complete mission autonomously.
3. Upload photos from your drone’s SD card to https://upload.skycatch.com and Skycatch photogrammetry will automatically cloud process into aerial maps and 3D models.
It’s that easy! Now you can view and share your processed data online and even markup, measure, overlay BIM & CAD files, and more.
- In-app guidance plus quick access to tutorials, help docs, and chat support.
- Select the resolution you want and the app automatically calculates waypoints, altitude, speed, and overlap.
- Flight direction control: change the direction/heading of flight path depending on wind, terrain, and obstacles.
- Multi-flight missions: plan your entire flight once and if you need to replace your battery mid-flight just hit ‘Continue’ to pick up right where you left off.
- Save mission plans without having to re-plan — perfect for multiple sites and recurring data capture.
- Watch live video feed of your drone's flight right in the app.
- 73.7 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it