Register the flights on location, and when every body landed you can upload them online. It's that easy.
* Easy way of preparing flights.
* Get a nice overview of who is flying.
* Use the application offline. (this will make it possible to use the application on airfields with limit connectivity)
* Synchronise the data whenever you need.
* Comment on a flight so that you can upload this extra data.
* Keep track of visitors.
Soaring Book Unlimited yearly subscription plan extends the app:
* Manage an unlimited number of flights.
* Edit a flight whenever you want.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
When your club has a different way of working but you would love to use Soaring Book Runway, do not hesitate to contact me and I'll see what I can do.
* Show flights without a start time in the finished column, this way you can fix broken flights.
* Only allow to clear the start time when no end time is set.
* Don't fail the sync when images fail to download.
* Only download image updates.
* Fix the iOS 13 modal presentation issues.
* Improve cancelling during sync.
* Cache the images in memory to improve performance.
* Improve the visual syncing progress.
* Show a connectivity indication in the sync screen.
Enjoy this release!
* A flight can not contain some extra data: towpilot, towplane & custom passenger name.
* Improve the tow height selection.
* When a tow height is missing we show a notification in the overview.
* Loading images is now more performant.
- 43.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Jelle Vandebeeck
Safe to Download