ABOUT THE SONG METER MINI AND MINI BAT
The smallest, lightest and most affordable wildlife audio recorders on the market, the Wildlife Acoustics Song Meter Mini and Song Meter Mini Bat gives researchers a simple, yet innovative tool for recording bats, birds, frogs and other vocal wildlife. Building on more than 10 years of experience with the Song Meter professional line of recorders, the Song Meter Mini and Song Meter Mini Bat deliver the best features at a breakthrough price:
• Lightweight, compact and weatherproof for any environment.
• Comparable recording quality to the industry standard Song Meter SM4/SM4BAT.
• Change settings and schedule wirelessly via Bluetooth on your mobile device.
• Automatically sends recorder status to the app via Bluetooth.
• Uses your mobile device to set date, time, time zone and location.
• Mini: Optional second microphone for stereo recordings.
• Mini: Record up to 240 hours scheduled over months with 4 AA batteries or up to 800 hours with 18650 lithium-ion batteries (using an available lid/battery holder).
• Mini Bat: Record up to 30 ten-hour nights with 4 AA batteries or 90 ten-hour nights with 18650 lithium batteries (using an available lid/battery holder).
• Mini Bat: Records in Zero Crossing, Full Spectrum, or both.
• Mini Bat: Optional microphone attachment allows you to record birds, frogs and other wildlife when you’re not recording bats.
• Compatible with Kaleidoscope Pro software to help find species of interest or Auto-ID bats.
+Fixes "Keep noise files?" setting not working on Mini Bat. The recorder was discarding noise files regardless of the setting.
+Minor bug fixes.
+Removes the RECORDER TIME and REMAINING RECORDER PERIOD from the unpaired status screen as these values are meaningless when they are not being updated in real-time.
+Several crash and bug fixes.
+Fixed: right gain setting is now shown when a Mini Bat has an acoustic microphone installed.
+Fixed: when creating a configuration for Mini Bat, acoustic settings should not show "channel" setting or "left channel gain" setting.
+Adds "RECORDER MODEL” to the status screen.
+Fixed: when selecting "load configuration" while paired to a recorder, you will now only be shown configurations that are for your model of recorder (Mini or Mini Bat).
+Miscellaneous minor bug fixes and UI tweaks.
+Updates to FAQ.
+Fixed issue that would show that would not correctly show that a right microphone was attached in the status screen.
+Several other minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
- 48.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Wildlife Acoustics
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it