** DATA COLLECTION PROCESS **
SOTO+ provides two methods of data collection.
1. Momentary Time Sample is used to estimate student's on-task behavior in direct comparison with his or her peers. The first 3 seconds of the interval are designed to identify whether or not a student is on-task. After this 3-second window, if a selection has not been made, the program will default to off-task, and this section is disabled for the remainder of the interval.
2. Partial Interval Recording is utilized to observe and estimate the occurrence of certain off-task behaviors during specific time periods. Identifying these demonstrated behaviors may contribute to developing effective interventions.
** REPORTING **
After performing an observation session, you can quickly generate a report, which calculates percentage statistics from your data, as well as chart images that help effectively communicate your data visually. Having graphs and charts are worth a thousand words. Easily show parents and teachers their student’s time on-task compared to their peers.
While reviewing this report in the Reports section, you can generate an email that formats the observation results into an interpretive, narrative report, including chart images.
** SOTO+ FEATURES **
• Quickly start a new observation with a new or existing student
• Conduct multiple observations for a single student
• Track and configure up to six (6) user-defined off-task behaviors to observe
** POTENTIAL FUTURE ENHANCEMENTS **
• User-defined Interval Length (intervals are currently set to 15 seconds)
• Export of raw observation data
• Notes taken during an observation
• Cloud back-up of observation data
• Data comparison report for a student with multiple observations
** IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASE **
SOTO+ currently only offers a 1-year annual subscription:
• SOTO+ Yearly Subscription: $37.99 (USD) per year with a four (4) week free trial
A subscription provides full, unlimited access to all SOTO+ app features and ongoing support and development of new capabilities and enhancements for a four (4) week free trial, after which you will be charged the full subscription price.
These prices apply to United States residents. Prices may vary in other countries respecting your local currency exchange rate. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewable subscriptions are disabled, your subscription will automatically renew in your iTunes account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
- 15.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Monkey Apps
Safe to Download