Our services can be integrated with your employer’s ERP/HRIS/ARM system, allowing users to select from corporate exchange rates, use employer-defined expense types, and enables consolidated reporting to finance.
- If you would like to create a new account with Statement, contact us at email@example.com. We can talk you through the steps to implement the app for you or your company.
- If you have already been provided with login details by an existing account manager, you can simply download the app and log in.
CREATE EXPENSE REPORTS
- Users can create office-specific expense reports, then attribute multiple expenses to each report.
- Reports can then be submitted to a designated reviewer's email address. If an intermediary approval stage was requested during configuration, this will also go to any approvers first to check the transaction. This allows for a centralised management of expenses, particularly useful for mobility teams.
- Receipt images can be added using the phone's camera or photo library. Multiple images per expense can be added if required.
HANDLE MULTIPLE CURRENCIES
- Expenses can be added in over 140 currencies, with your corporate exchange rates also provided if they're integrated.
- Expenses will be reported in your bank account currency, allowing for multiple expense currencies to be submitted and approved in a single report.
A STREAMLINED APPROVAL/REVIEW WORKFLOW
Reports are generated and submitted via email to approvers/reviewers.
Users can see what stage in the process the report is at, including where the report has been approved/rejected.
If an expense is rejected, any reason provided for rejection will be visible to the user.
Rejected reports can be regenerated, corrected, and resubmitted. This saves users time re-entering expenses should one of them be rejected.
Scryer is a software company based in Norwich UK, with talented developers passionate about building and maintaining high-quality, functional applications. We also have extensive experience with Enterprise Integration Services, enabling us to build software compatible with your existing infrastructure and service providers.
Statement Licensing Agreement: www.scryer.io/terms
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a demo today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reports can now be cancelled once they've been submitted, by simply swiping left on a report. They can then be edited and resubmitted to a reviewer.
Report deletion confirmation
Deleting a report now requires confirmation, to ensure deletion doesn't occur in error.
- 21.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Scryer Limited
Safe to Download