StealthComms is FREE for a limited time.
- Constantly changing transmission paths create a Moving Target Defense (MTD) that prevents individuals/entities from tapping into conversations
- Device-to-device data encryption utilizes One Time Pad (OTP) encryption methodology, proven mathematically to be uncrackable
- Conversations are not saved or stored on any devices or servers, eliminating the possibility of future discovery
- Encrypted data and streaming keys are transmitted across separate paths
- Double encrypted messages - once for the system and again for client-to-client communications
- Recipient acceptance required before communications can start, ensuring both parties are in suitable locations
- Professional, no nonsense interface provides what you need
- Technology Readiness Level 7 approved by the USAF
- Globally available and usable
StealthComms utilizes Introspective Networks’ patented STOP technology. Using real, symmetric encryption via a One Time Pad, data is sent between devices in a way that is proven mathematically uncrackable. Moreover, the data is not simply encrypted, it is literally hidden in the network as it’s moved around in a way that, when combined with uncrackable encryption, makes a man in the middle attack practically impossible. Messages are actually double encrypted – once for the system and again for client-to-client communications. This means your communication is completely secret between two users.
StealthComms does not save data. The app provides a live one-to-one session that does not record or store data on devices or servers, thus removing the concern that information will be left behind for future discovery. Even if either device is cracked, previous conversations no longer exist. The app will not allow conversations to continue if placed in the background, a state when the device limits the ability to monitor for intrusion.
StealthComms has been Technology Readiness Level 7 approved by the USAF and is the only system that has vetted all aspects of confidential communications.
StealthComms is made possible by patented STOP technology (patent US8995652). This is the first and only known technology to allow a real One Time Pad to be used across a network securely.
Message Confidentially. Message Confidently.
Internet communications just became secure...
- 20.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Introspective Networks
Safe to Download